3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atom_1337 07.02.22 10:46 pm

Save problem (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I played 5 hours, not to say that there were a lot of things, but there is no desire to do all this again, to the point.
I made a copy of the "out" folder from my documents, because I thought that the save was in it, otherwise I can't explain the presence of the "save backup" folder, you can ask a reasonable question, but how did I lose my save - everything is very simple, the game not on my main account and sometimes there is a need to clean the userdata folder, but who knew that the developers would link the saves to it. I don't have a copy of the user data. I renamed that file to the name of the new created one, deleted the old one, but the game writes that the file is damaged, there is no way to restore it somehow, do I understand correctly? And in this case, maybe someone has a save game with at least the first 2-3 story missions completed after the prologue?
3 Comments
Sort by:
p
prodigy007 07.02.22

Atom_1337
https://www.playground.ru/dying_light_2/cheat/dying_light_2_stay_human_sohranenie_savegame_gorod_dauntaun_poluchen_paraplan-1176914

A
Atom_1337 07.02.22

prodigy007
Thank you, but fortunately, in a way unknown to me, the save was restored, but somewhat earlier than it was, for two story missions. And to all those who stumble upon this topic, make a copy from the userdata folder, which is in the steam folder, it will not be possible to restore via save_backups

E
Ewart 18.03.22

How to backup on ps5. So waiting for a new patch. And there's still a problem