3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kvasilich 07.02.22 11:11 pm

Dying Light 2: Stay Human

Fellow survivors, a question! After an hour of fiddling with the settings, I still washed down Dead Light 2 on my bucket in a tolerable 30 fapas (thanks to the gentlemen for the "optimization"), but suddenly discovered that the light from the flashlight was processed incorrectly, without contrast clarification, although at first everything seemed to be in order (but not exactly). Decanter settings, rendering and lighting do not solve anything. What kind of parsley and how to fix it (or should it be like that at all)?
system i5-7400 / gtx 1050ti with fresh wood / 12 GB

Shine, remove the lamp!
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis G 07.02.22

In the screenshot, in general, something is not right with the picture and lighting. But just in case - there are separate rtx settings for the flashlight. Try unchecking the box next to it. It is unlikely that this makes sense on gtx series cards.

K
Kvasilich 07.02.22

Denis G
On gtx, there is no such function in the settings, the rest do not change anything except the quality of the picture, the lighting is permanently crooked and is not fixed by anything>)

D
Denis G 07.02.22

Well, then just be patient. And twist the gamma, here it is clearly overexposed.

K
Kvasilich 07.02.22

Denis G
This kind of illumination comes from a flashlight, the brightness itself is around 20, everything is fine ...
pysy. as a result, he went a little further, moved from one section to another (this is a hospital from the prologue) - hallelujah, the contrast became normal> 0 He returned back - again everything swam. Apparently, the local lighting at the location is screwing something up ... In short, I got off with a slight fright. Thanks for the help)
pysysy. honestly, these techlands with their DL2 drank blood to me notably, I was already thinking about changing the computer, since now such gluttonous igor flooded>)

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

Kvasilich
You're talking about poor optimization when your gtx 1050 ti is listed in the minimum system requirements, for low settings in full hd at 30fps! what is surprised? if you got 30 fps as promised by the developers.

D
Denis G 07.02.22

Kvasilich Khz
, I definitely didn’t see such creepy lighting in the hospital, although it seems like my flashlight is set to rtx, it shines adequately. Well, if such shit is only in one location, then you can not bathe, probably. You can see how the flashlight works in the subway.

K
Kvasilich 07.02.22

Kartonkratos
Yes, the fact of the matter is that the shish with oil received, and not 30 fps. 30 fps only indoors, in the city 20, plus the eyes decompose from soap. If the developers sent grandfathers with budget cars to three letters, they would have written like that, and not bred with systems. I would have known - I bought it on a curling iron, otherwise let it lie down for another year until it comes to mind (although in a year it won’t be needed anymore)

A
Angry fairies 07.02.22

Kvasilich
FSR quality included?
Kvasilich wrote:
instead of bred with systems.
So, your percentage for the minimum wage does not fit, 9100 is indicated there, and you are only 7400, it is weaker. Also RAM 12 GB, the devil understand how many channel mode.
In my opinion, here the chela 1050ti pulls 30 fps at minimum without additional tambourines. And with FSR-quality reaches 40-45.

D
Denis G 07.02.22

It's sad, but there is clearly a problem with the iron. Sooner or later you will have to update. I repeat, even on the average iron there are no such problems. So it's time to rustle and dial for pumping)

K
Kvasilich 07.02.22

Evil Fairy
C FSR normal performance, but it is impossible to play, the eyes from the picture stick together. No compromise can be found. Yes, and I figured out what the problem is, 40% of the map loading and 90% of the processor ... I'm too lazy to update the computer for the sake of one gluttonous toy, then I drive the bald thread around the villedor. Thank you for your help.)