3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf Mercenary 07.02.22 11:20 pm

Points of interest and icons on the map (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Is it a bug or a feature that all dark zombie shelters and columns of vehicles do not change the icon on the map after complete looting?
Icons change only at capture points?
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
affect77 07.02.22

For some reason, the army convoy icons are always active even after the drop, whether it's a bug or not.

S
Sanya Baltic 07.02.22

the same and not only with army convoys, but also with night shops

A
Ababkov Denis 07.02.22

Sanya Baltiysky
In the same garbage, there are still gatherings around the fire, they say he came and listened and that's it, then why mark them on the map at all, this crap really infuriates when you are going to clear the entire map / activity

A
Alex_Cat 07.02.22

Well, I noticed, cleaned out the military column, and after a while, loot appeared there again, probably the icons are active and colored, which is why

R
Ricch 07.02.22

Ababkov Denis
The message "Event failed" is given when you did not help a resident or did not participate in an event marked with a blue diamond. And Hakon calls you by script)

R
Ricch 07.02.22

In general, I thought about it and realized that convoys and shops are places of endless loot. Therefore, their icons never change. And after sitting by the fire, you can be treated, which I, as a Jew, use to save first-aid kits))

A
Ababkov Denis 07.02.22

Ricch

D
Denis G 07.02.22

Apparently just places to farm, that's all. The developers took pity on the players who, in the first part, repeatedly looted survival kits from the supermarket and faked the ice rink so that the loot point would not close.
And there are many things that can be treated. Bonfire, bunk, water collector. Now it makes sense to open safe-zones on the map. Especially considering how disabled treatment in battle has become.

B
Bionic_242 07.02.22

Is there a way to zoom in and out of the map?

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

Bionic_242
No hike.

B
Bionic_242 07.02.22

Kartonkratos
Figova, it's inconvenient to constantly move it to see some area.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

Kartonkratos I
mean no? The mouse wheel scales without any squats.