3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3Lexas 07.02.22 11:20 pm

Problems installing mods, X2WOTCCommunityHighlander (XCOM 2)

In general, I ran into a problem. And these problems were on the pirates, although as I understood it was the same with the faces.
The simplest mods for any armor or voice lines worked without problems, but something more serious like new classes already required the same X2WOTCCommunityHighlander , which replaces part of the code. And I need it for the Jedi Class Revised, [WOTC] Bayonetta Squadmate and Black Legion that interested me.
I changed repacks, tried to install other launchers, climbed into the code of the mod itself and nothing - the game crashed because of Highlander without even starting.
But after a long time I came across an unremarkable piece of advice.
All you had to do was go to the folder with mods and remove the numbers in the name of this folder so that only the name remains - X2WOTCCommunityHighlander and that's it. Just in case, I did this with all the mods and made the first letters large. Voila, everything works and I'm finally happy.

I don’t know for sure what else is needed, but I downloaded the game from https://i.itorrents-igruha.org/482-1-x-com-2-1.html and there is a repack from Mechanics - they have a launcher. If someone does not know how to put mods on a pirate without a launcher, I can write separately, although probably everyone can find it anyway.

If it helps at least one person, then it's good.
2 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inal Elmesov 07.02.22

Are the numbers to blame? Weird bullshit. Such a problem did not arise, I put it on a pirate without a launcher.

3Lexas 14.02.22

Inal Elmesov
I don’t know what kind of magic, but it was the editing of the folder name that fixed everything