3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22 11:28 pm

New mod aix2.0.its problems and solutions. (Battlefield 2)

Hello everyone, people help unlock additional weapons, for network games, we have our own version of the game, assembled from all battle mods, everything works fine, without lags and problems, we have more than 80 cards, crossbows, cats, etc., bots speak Russian , in general, everything is cool, but naturally you can’t play with such spare parts on an Internet, so I would like to at least open additional weapons so that it’s more fun, we have 1.4 battles, by the way, I’ve already seen 1.5. and where else can I get cards. for any info thanks a lot!
23 Comments
Sort by:
v
volcya_staya 07.02.22

maps for single or net?

v
volcya_staya 07.02.22

http://www.bf-games.net/index.php?action=down loads&kategorie=188 -nat. http://battlefield.moy.su/index/0-4 - single.

Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22

volcya_staya ATP, I need any cards, we have brains in the network and people are reworking them, just draw for a long time

Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22

yes!!!!! I’m watching the battle of the people completely dead, the answers are just darkness ...

t
technotron 07.02.22

to unlock additional weapons, you need to find Objects_server in it, find Kits further, for example, Americans US there, the whole command is written with your unlocks, for example, seaper

t
technotron 07.02.22

Kit US_Sniper ObjectTemplate.create
ObjectTemplate.saveInSeparateFile 1
ObjectTemplate.kitType Sniper
ObjectTemplate.aiTemplate Sniper
ObjectTemplate.geometry US_Kits
ObjectTemplate.geometry.kit 6
ObjectTemplate.geometry.dropGeom 16
ObjectTemplate.networkableInfo KitInfo
ObjectTemplate.setHasCollisionPhysics 1
ObjectTemplate.unlockIndex 6
ObjectTemplate.cullRadiusScale 2.4

rem -------------------------------------
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USPIS_92FS_silencer
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USHGR_M67
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USMIN_Claymore
ObjectTemplate .addTemplate kni_knife
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSSniper
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSSniper2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ParachuteLauncher
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USRIF_M24
rem -------------------------------------

AbilityHud ObjectTemplate.createComponent
ObjectTemplate.abilityHud.ammoSound S_Resupply
ObjectTemplate.abilityHud.healingSound S_Heal
ObjectTemplate.abilityHud.repairingSound S_Repair

ObjectTemplate.createComponent VehicleHud
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.hudName "HUD_TEXT_MENU_SPAWN_KIT_SNIPER"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.miniMapIcon "Ingame Kits for cover Icons kit_Sniper_outline.tga"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.vehicleIcon "IngameKitsIconskit_Sniper.tga"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.pantingSound S_SprintBreath
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.injurySound S_Injury
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.vehicleType 7

ObjectTemplate.sprintStaminaDissipationFactor 0.2

rem ---BeginComp:Radio ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent Radio
ObjectTemplate.Radio.spottedMessage "sniper_spotted"
rem ---EndComp ---

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSSniper
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ussni_m95_barret
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 1

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSSniper2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate gbrif_l96a1
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem USRIF_M24
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem ussni_m95_barret
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 2

t
technotron 07.02.22

if you want to use all unlocks at once, then you will need to do the following, or rather, in the lines ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSSniper and ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSSniper2 activate like this

t
technotron 07.02.22

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSSniper
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ussni_m95_barret
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 1

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSSniper2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate gbrif_l96a1
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USRIF_M24

t
technotron 07.02.22

but the weapon will not open like this and the game will crash when the map is loaded, because the savings with the number of the weapon, that is, all rifles have the number 3 pistols 2 knives 1 for this, it will be necessary to come up with a unique number so that there is no saving the number to change here

t
technotron 07.02.22

Objects_server/Weapons/Handheld/USSNI_M95_Barret/ look for ussni_m95_barret there, then the number ObjectTemplate.itemIndex 3 and change it to 7, for example, and that's it

t
technotron 07.02.22

Objects ObjectTemplate.animationSystem1P / Weapons / Handheld / USSNI_M95_Barret / AnimationSystem1p.inc
ObjectTemplate.animationSystem3P Objects / Weapons / Handheld / USSNI_M95_Barret / AnimationSystem3p.inc
ObjectTemplate.projectileTemplate USSNI_M95_Barret_Projectile
ObjectTemplate.velocity 1000
ObjectTemplate.itemIndex 7
ObjectTemplate.delayToUse 1

Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22

tehnotron thank you so much, i will try

Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22

I think I did everything right, it didn't work

Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22

I don’t get it, maybe because of the aix 2.0 mod, I got Kits there, I just don’t have free buttons, 1 knife, 2 pistol, 3 gun, 4 grenades, 5 anti-personnel mine, 6 anti-personnel mine with a signal, 7 crossbow, 8 cat, 9 parachute.

Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22

any ideas?

t
technotron 07.02.22

these numbers vary from 1 to 9, then the numbers from the equipment go, I roll it all because 7 8 9 are free, I think that in your case you will have to put one unlock in place of the standard weapon

Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22

technotron ATP

Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22

people who will tell me the solution to the problem! I downloaded a lot of maps for bf2, I put them where they need to be, but when the map is loaded, the game is completely closed, for the early ATP!

Z
ZloyMan2007 07.02.22

Good day to all, help people, our battles over the network always worked without lag and glitches, she never cursed at anything, and everyone had the same game, that is, each friend was swinging, but some kind of garbage happened, and now everything people who want to play with us, we throw them a game, when they create, when they connect, they throw everyone out and write that the key is valid, it didn’t happen before, the reg file was always the same for everyone, now even when replacing the key manually in different ways, the problem is not disappears, for someone who has this game for a relatively long time connects with them without any problems (although I repeat that the reg file and the key were always the same for everyone). Thanks for the answers!

t
tavkin 07.02.22

good evening everyone! such a problem .. does not let more than one server! and among themselves on a lokalka not to play!!!!! writes everywhere when connecting that Your cd-key is wrong! what's the matter who knows??? I installed everything correctly, first the original, then patch 1.41, then mod and maps, crack.