3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qixi 07.02.22 11:28 pm

From whom to buy a staff? (Diablo 2)

Good day. I decided to try to make Memory, for which I want to use a bolt like 3 energy shield, 3 chilling armor (or any other from the Frozen series) 3 enchant. Merck with insight, so it shouldn't merge too much in terms of mana. It is interesting to profit from the shield to reduce incoming damage and increase survivability if there is no cta or bo. Frozen Armor did not pump talents, it seems to be of little use to her, but still more defense is better than less. Well, an enchant for show - to give a measure to increase the attack rating. It seems that he should normally hit it anyway, on the folder that is a bonus.
Question: I saw on YouTube that Drognan bans with staves, on the norm he usually has enchant and low lvl skills, including 2 types of armor. But there are no staves with bonuses to energy shield. The level seems to be low. In other vendors, only blue (3 ... 5 acts). Nightmare and hell so all the more one blue. Persian lvl 90 Who tried to buy such a stick, does it make sense to swing a character to level 15-20 so that acts 3 and 5 also offer white clothes? Does this runword make any sense at all if I play for about forty? Which build is better for energy shield?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 07.02.22

Droga banchit with staves with + enchant - leaf enchant for starters, you can bang. C+EC only ban players - anything above lvl 20 will be blue.
It makes no sense - a purely pvp skill, in pvm the entire shield is eaten by manaberns with one poke.

p
passed 07.02.22

In a2 cap 20 ilvl, so it won't work. Vendors will not have further discs, no matter how much you download. EU is not needed in pvm, especially for close ones. Ench from a separate forty is better.

Q
Qixi 07.02.22

In other words, is it ideal to find 3 fa 3sha for a shield prebuff without separately thrown talents or look for 3 enchant 3 warms for en4 forty?

Close as it is inefficient with AoE as in my style, main amka, it would be interesting to create a Frozen Orb Sorka. I figured out 2 options - either fo + thunderstorm (it seems to be the most convenient and easy with immunities) or pho + enchant, and measuring with trechery andi and obediens / thrasher / crescent moon. The goal is to farm the mausoleum with the crypt, Andi, tunnels and Meph.