3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exalut 07.02.22 11:33 pm

Far Cry 5 on Tuf gaming f17 i5-11400h (laptop)

Hello everyone.
I encountered such a problem, downloaded FC5 and immediately launched it. I set the graph to "High" all the lines, in turbo mode I got 50-60 fps. I have the following hardware: i5-11400h, GPU - rtx3050ti, RAM - 8GB. The next day I launched FK5 and on the same settings the fps became 25-35, I didn’t run anything in parallel, the turbo mode. I look in Armory on the phone - the percentage is loaded at 100%, the temperature rises to 90. The card is loaded at a maximum of 70-80%, the RAM, of course, is used 7.9GB out of 7.9GB almost always.
I'm far from an expert, but it seems that the percentage is normal for the game, I thought that the problem would be more with the vidyukha. Or is it because of the RAM, do you think? (PS - now changed some lines from "High" to "medium" and gives the same 50-60 fps)
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 07.02.22

Because of the hot iron in the turbo-overclocking, which was stuffed into the laptop.

S
SonyK_2 07.02.22

exalut
exalut wrote:
...the CPU is loaded at 100%... The card is loaded at a maximum of 70-80%, the RAM... 7.9GB out of 7.9GB is almost always used...
Video underload due to 100% CPU load , which can be caused by constant rewriting of data in RAM when it is not enough. In addition, the CPU can be loaded by processes running in the background along with the OS.
...changed some lines from "High" to "Medium" and gives the same 50-60 fps...
Lowering the graphics settings does not reduce the load on the CPU (except for some specific ones, which, when increased, load it, and not the video card). At lower graphic settings, the CPU is loaded more (especially when the frame limit is disabled), at higher ones (including resolution), the vidyuha is loaded more.

e
exalut 07.02.22

SonyK_2
Karoch found one piece of advice, turn off the Ubisoft overlay and start the game. It seemed to help, but I also set the values ​​back to "High" and set the limit to 70 fps, turned off 144 GHz in this game, set it to 60 GHz. It seems to give 60-70 stably, but the picture after 144 GHz is a little twitchy.
P.S. - there are processes that I cannot remove in the manager, system only. And so all background processes were disabled.

e
exalut 07.02.22

Marsj
Well to a laptop half a year, usually was not heated. I also played No Mans Sky at high levels, the load was evenly distributed there, it rarely heated up to 85. And then immediately 5 minutes and 90 degrees on the processor)) With the laptop, I realized that I was a little mistaken, but I just took it at a delicious price

S
SonyK_2 07.02.22

exalut
exalut wrote:
... found one piece of advice, turn off the ubisoft overlay...
If it is not used (friends, etc.) of course it is better to turn it off - there will be less CPU load. I myself try to disable overlays in all launchers, where possible.
...there are processes that I can't remove in the manager, only system ones...
He spoke about unnecessary processes that are unnecessary during the game itself. When installing programs, some of them are registered at startup, and then work in the background. If something is not needed immediately after starting the computer, it is advisable to throw it out of startup, and block access to the most "annoying" programs using third-party software.
The same happens with some services, especially with the automatic startup type. If one of them is not needed at all - disable it, if it is not used constantly - it is better to set the startup type to "Manual".
...usually it didn't heat up... it's 5 minutes at once and 90 degrees on the process...
When was it "usually" that the CPU was loaded to the maximum? - with such a load...
exalut wrote:
...percent is loaded at 100%...
..., there is nothing surprising in the fact that:
exalut wrote:
...the temperature rises to 90...
Most likely the cooling system can't handle the load.