3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergeantcross 16.11.19 11:55 pm

TV console

Gentlemen, Val is collecting dust I have a koroboksa one first (fat) version prdtty to the Thompson TV 32
The trouble is than I.. this box is not able to show full ND resolution and has a pixel size lens frontalnaya camera on your phone.
So, tell me what to look for when choosing the TV who's using what, who has what experience was..
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azoter 16.11.19

What is the budget then?

S
Sergeantcross 16.11.19

Azoter

Russian Ukrainian hryvnia 20K in about 10

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.11.19

Sergeantcross
Input lag (input delay) is a major to which you should pay attention when buying a TV for a gaming console. It measures in milliseconds, and optimally choose the device that has an input delay of less than 30, otherwise it will give the impression that the picture stutters.

Dynamic games it is important that the TV had a minimal response time. This parameter indicates how quickly the pixels on the screen can change its color, to form a new image. It's optimal to choose a TV with a response time under 5 milliseconds.

Of course you should pay attention to acquiring a TV for his permission. For game consoles Xbox One and Playstation 4, there's no point in buying the screens with a resolution greater than full HD (1920*1080). Besides, at this point TVs/monitors with matrices, 4k/8k are fabulous money.

Important for games to choose a TV that has a maximum viewing angle. The colors on the matrix is not supposed to fade when you look at it right, left or bottom. This option is better to check yourself in the store.

Refresh rate. Choose in 2014, the TV games, which has a frequency less than 100 Hz makes no sense, notice this parameter of attention.

Source newxboxone

S
Sergeantcross 16.11.19

Subaru MotorSports
Ooop, posibon! Povezanih was!

A
An__ei 16.11.19

Sergeantcross
Modern televisions are living on the term of service specified in the depth specifications. My Sony was bought in the 2011 operation period of 7 years died in the fall of 2018 Worked for me on the ps3, ps4 and TV.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 16.11.19

Sony 2010 release, 32 inches, HD ready, normal flight, Pro PS4, but all games in 60fps

S
Sergeantcross 16.11.19

An__ei
Strange, I thought Sonya, enduring will...

A
An__ei 16.11.19

Sergeantcross
Mat.charge flew into the repair took two days worked and everything related to settings app , is now in another room , not a damn thing to Kingdom and not configurable , only works the TV. on the old settings, channels, and audio switch but not I , not today, tomorrow is going to fly, cheaper to buy new than to repair after expiry of operation.