3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DreamSky 07.02.22 11:47 pm

DLC, Downloadable content, Add-ons, Downloadable content (Rage)

I bought a license, they gave me a DLC key, how to activate it then ... I still don’t understand. Please explain those who understand in such cases
53 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Quake 07.02.22

As the game activated so did the DLC. There is an insert in the box, on one side there is an anarchy edition bonus, and on the other the same sewer. Together with the game, as many as three codes are obtained)

L
LoDeRRuS 07.02.22

go to steam at the top of the game tab, there is a section to activate via steam click on it and enter the code from the add-on

D
D0c_81 07.02.22

DreamSky: better leave this idea...

A
AwE777 07.02.22

but will it be a normal multiplayer, stupidly shoot each other with weapons?
otherwise the buggies are tired from the first race.

l
lantianec 07.02.22

help activated the game and dlc through steam but the game did not appear what to do activated if anything through steam

L
LtSlam09 07.02.22

I bought the Anarchy Edition, activated the DLC, the fists of rage, a double-barreled shotgun appeared in the bag, but I don’t have Scarlet Elite Armor, I don’t have a buggy "Clunker". where to get all this?

n
number 9 large 07.02.22

Is this what "Quests Sewer Wasteland"?

z
zero_003 07.02.22

LtSlam09 - Will appear later when you reach where you will be asked to choose armor, and buggies when the quest with races starts.

D
DeMoNuK 07.02.22

guys, so where can I get this armor? where it was necessary to choose armor there was only 3 .. there was no scarlet ... I took the second one .. how to get scarlet now?

L
LeoCry 07.02.22

DeMoNuK
, so the third, then, was the ELITE ARMOR, which is SCARLET ...))) now that's it, walk in the green ...)))

b
b.sasha 07.02.22

On the sewer, so far I found it only at the Source. First you need to find a hatch and go to the location, rob the mutants, then on the board you get an additional task to clean up this sewer. There are two hatches - the entrance and exit. look for the entrance nearby. And until you find the location yourself, there will be no tasks. The gray hatch is the exit, the red-brown is the entrance.
I went through a repack from cdman-12GB, Update 1.2 DLC, changed graphics settings for different hardware config. No color streaks or artifacts. Graphics are top notch.

D
DeMoNuK 07.02.22

LeoCry
yes FSUs) one dick)

T
TillmanKilla 07.02.22

What could be the problem. Activated the DLC in the Rage, climbed into the sewers, completed the quest and got out. I ran and ran, and found new hatches, but when you click on them, it appears '' You need to download additional. content '', hmm, well, I thought that mb I have such a cool DLS, for one sewer only, I return to the first hatch I climbed into, click on it, and the same crap comes up O_o .. No one knows what rave? DLS could fly off or not? I tried to reactivate it, but it says that the key is already taken, so everything is fine .. The licensed version of the game

b
b.sasha 07.02.22

TillmanKilla The same garbage was on the face, threw it out and only with the repack from the sidiman everything went (before him, I abandoned three more repacks, I won’t name it, so as not to offend respected breakers).

V
Vorchun001 07.02.22

Skin please separately DLC "Anarchy Edition."

v
vad231437 07.02.22

TillmanKilla

Did you download it? Or just activated? It's just that Steam still downloads 300+ MB.

T
TillmanKilla 07.02.22

b.sasha It's a shame to fuck

them, I paid money for fucking discs

vad231437

The game was bought, license, 3dvd, after installation the patch with advanced settings was downloaded, and then I entered the code for the DLS, downloaded it. I climbed into the first hatch, near which my grandfather is still standing, completed the quest, and after that, I can’t climb into any sewers, DLS doesn’t see chtoli ..

K
Kreez 07.02.22

Pindets, 4 sewers, 5 meters long with two turns, is this DLC??? O_o

V
Vorchun001 07.02.22

Tell me where you can download separately DLC "Anarchy Edition."

b
b.sasha 07.02.22

Kreez
Not really, there are seven on the Source (those that I found), one on the subway, the ability to move to the location of the Source from the Crescent. or from freeplay.