3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
l7epxaTb 16.11.19 11:56 pm

Format 21*9 (Resident Evil 7)

Hello to all fans of Resident Evil. Please tell me who managed to put a picture on the entire width of the screen. The game has a resolution 2560х1080 under our monitors, but to run and leaves. In the previous section are faced with the same problem but there is a question decided on one of the forums. 7 part silence in every sense of the word. In General who managed to run the game at full resolution, leave feedback.
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 16.11.19

l7epxaTb
Start the game in 1920x1080 resolution. If you can't run in your native resolution. Or is there in the game folder or where the folder of saves, don't remember exactly in what place, is the config file with all the settings spelled out, and there you can change the values. Find this config file, and see if you're in manual will give his permission, and everything will be in-game approx.

G
Game Tactics 16.11.19

Playing in 21:9, on YouTube there is a video and a link to download the executable! All cool works!

S
SKVERNING1 16.11.19

Freemanmetall
Link?

S
SKVERNING1 16.11.19

Found:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d9qpk5l9aknoof/RE7%20fix%20-%203440x1440.rar?dl=0

G
Game Tactics 16.11.19

Yes Yes this is the video, where the description below is 2560! Too at first was afraid, but all good.

P
Patrick Kharkov 16.11.19

l7epxaTb
Don't suggest some weird foreign links, download like this sweets. Because as they say, free cheese happens only in a mousetrap. Better listen to my above advice I wrote to you that find the config file in the game folder and look inside there with a resolution to keep in hand that which you need and then check the result in the game. It will safely, and quickly for you than fiddling with dancing with a tambourine shaking is not clear, and it is not clear from whom. The virus Japanese, and kick.

P
Patrick Kharkov 16.11.19

l7epxaTb
Well, what do you have? Solved your problem with the config file? Put in manual its native resolution?

S
SKVERNING1 16.11.19

It worked for me for a minute, the video shows how simple, no dancing with a tambourine and configs, no viruses.
Buy antivirus and do not be scared...

G
Game Tactics 16.11.19

Still it would come to this! At the moment it is the best way!(I mean in the YouTube video!) Despite the fact that I said that no plans to support shirokoformatnye!

G
Game Tactics 16.11.19

l7epxaTb
Here you stubborn, do not want do not put,asked how, there is a way. Regarding the article here, just stop it already aritza:
Спойлерhttps://vgtimes.ru/news/36842-capcom-obyasnila-pochemu-v-resident-evil-7-ogranichennyy-ugol-obzora.html
Спойлерhttp://www.pcgamer.com/capcom-explains-why-resident-evil-7s-fov-is-capped-at-90/

M
MLShadow 16.11.19

At first I thought Gee, is there a fix for 21:9 but in fact the picture Sumida, playing on low resolution, except that ladders less. Will have to play as a Cyclops with an aspect ratio of 16:9, Oh, those Japanese, they do not like to go beyond the ordinary :(

R
Rupreht Klinsman 16.11.19

MLShadow wrote:
Oh, those Japanese, they do not like to go beyond the ordinary :(
And still does not recognize the keyboard as an input device for games, this is really blasphemous obscurantism.
All they need to vibrate.

S
SKVERNING1 16.11.19

Spoiler

Like I said - it works...

t
taunsend 16.11.19

21:9 - format of. cheaters.
Wanted to take Monique 21:9, but changed his mind. As You play in single game, except RE7...

S
SKVERNING1 16.11.19

taunsend
except RE7: Alien Isolation, Borderlands 2, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, DOOM, Dragon Age Inquisition, Left 4 Dead 2, Need for Speed(TM) Most Wanted, Rise of the Tomb Raider ,Dark Souls 2 & 3, Quantum Break, MGS V TPP and many others, if the rules don't specify a server that is impossible, can and online. MNU had no problems...

S
SKVERNING1 16.11.19

l7epxaTb
Ban single-coil in the game!? UIUC WHAT!!! It can't just be bast...

t
taunsend 16.11.19

SKVERNING1
On this Monica standards to watch movies...

T
T10 16.11.19

After replacing the exe file the game doesn't start, just hangs the process re7.exe Manager and nothing happens. What can you say?

d
dxxoddddeffffx 01.02.21

T10
Did you manage to solve this problem somehow?

T
T10 06.03.21

dxxoddddeffffx
No, the issue has not been resolved, the proposed methods do not work, and interest in dancing with a tambourine has disappeared as a result. Passed the game as it is.