3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pckot01 16.11.19 11:56 pm

The giant in the stocks back in (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

During the week of the game I managed to get to the giant in the stocks. Not to say that the fight with him so complicated, I have to run him in circles and paint a couple of strokes, and he never even hits me not. But , suco as soon as it is sensitive health , he stops for me to run and it becomes again safe and unharmed, with two mugs of life. Outrage BL..
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 16.11.19

pckot01
pckot01 wrote:
But , suco as soon as it is sensitive health , he stops for me to run and it becomes again safe and unharmed, with two circles of life
Too far away from him.

p
pckot01 16.11.19

Failed. Now lawlessness on his part with the fence, he stood and damn could I do

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

pckot01
From minibosses not far to run back if you will lose and lost his sakla HP, when you'll be back to him his health is fully restored. The giant is afraid of fire. Generally the easiest poluboss.

-
-zotik- 16.11.19

Fire problem could be in the future another giant, but to fight to have them in a small room

p
pckot01 16.11.19

Lelik Bobik
Grandfather Mastday
Thanks guys for the replies . Think of many more questions will be. New mouse X7 I bought , may be easier ))

s
shpegundota 16.11.19

Grandfather Maldivians did not understand the joke about the fire. I have it and the torches were broken, and I'm on fire managed to take him down - he did not react at all to it

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

shpegundota
The bonfires and the torches he's not responding. Need to find the memory improving to the denture - Fire valve, install it, throw in a giant bottle of oil and set fire to the prosthesis, but the range he has is very short, it is necessary almost in focus to stand. Then he will turn and kastanitsa, and it will be time to put some blows with impunity. But the benefits of such questionable tactics, it can kill without problems and without fire.

N
NightHawkreal 16.11.19

He's the most difficult thing to remember is that when he jumps forward on his belly, not to take sides, only to jump.

G
Gryxa 16.11.19

pckot01
if you can't kill 1 minibus, the only solution is to delete the game

D
DrakoshKa Furri 16.11.19

pckot01
The easiest way to kill the monster is to just run past him and when he falls, trying to grab the icon will appear, press F and die by the sword. + it is possible to remove Stealth one level of health. In this way, you can kill it without losing Health.

Y
Yaroslav1982 16.11.19

pckot01
Went somewhere the third game. The giant in the stocks for me was one of the lightest and most predictable of minibosses. Managed to kill without losing any HP . Described problems with the HP recovery didn't happen.

p
pckot01 16.11.19

Gryxa
Are you saying that you need to quit doing what does not work? That is, when the child for the first time stood on his feet and fell, he is no longer worth trying? If the student difficult math, it is not worth it even trying to teach? If you got behind the wheel and crashed the car, it is not necessary to improve driving skills?