3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RED_ALERT1221 07.02.22 11:56 pm

I broke my game (God of War (2018))

The situation is mega debility, I decided to replay the location of the wild forest, especially since I remember that we saw somewhere doors closed with a magic lock, I went there and went through the location of the edge of the wild forest until the moment where, according to the plot, Atreus and Kratos kill a boar and you have to chase him. The joke is that on the one hand you can’t go forward because the stone that Kratos lifted is entwined with the roots of the witch and the passage is closed, but you can’t go back because there were gates that needed to be frozen and in this place this is the way to 1 end.

As a result, I am locked in a piece of location where there are no magical gates and exits on both sides. Is there any option to enable NOCLIP with cheats and trainers, teleport somewhere from here or roll back the save for a couple of hours?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RED_ALERT1221 07.02.22

Does anyone have a save after the recovery of atreus or immediately before receiving the blades?

R
RED_ALERT1221 07.02.22

But no, hang up, just laugh at me, but I scrolled through the "load" list and all the positions there were already in this finished location, but the earliest save was right in front of the gate for which I can’t return, if I got 1 autosave somewhere else would hit all your progress

I
In_live 07.02.22

Well, actually, there is a crossing

J
JackTailer 07.02.22

Remember, no matter what the game is, from slasher to old school RPG, always make a lot of save cells, suddenly you screwed up stuck fucked up and other delights happened, the save will always save.

A
Artyom Sanitar 07.02.22

RED_ALERT1221
Drop this save

I
In_live 07.02.22

Yes, there is a gate there, back when you return there near the entrance to the cave gate, he himself wandered for a long time looking for