3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werew01f 16.11.19 11:58 pm

Non-Russian language / Change language (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

During installation chose Russian language,but when you start whether Spanish,whether still what.

Spoiler

Spoiler

How to change the language?
In \Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\sounddata\pc have file localization_hc.bin who Have a Russian version, I can throw the file? The language of this will change
21 Comments
Sort by:
W
WiseNext42 16.11.19

in the game you can change the language

B
Bigalex78 16.11.19

WiseNext42
How to change voice in Russian? Who knows?

I
Ilya Lyapin 16.11.19

Bigalex78
in-game text and voice acting

B
Bigalex78 16.11.19

Ilya Lyapin
Voice is not as active click on an empty space

W
WiseNext42 16.11.19

Bigalex78
there in the game and the voice acting is,text and subtitles,if doesn't work do a scan cache

W
Werew01f 16.11.19

In the settings all at random found how to change the language

C
Corleone 228 16.11.19

Crash Rasskazy like,because I have nastrojkah delivered in English lang but the game Korean Japanese and Chinese and the English language no=(

B
Bigalex78 16.11.19

Crash T
How?

W
Werew01f 16.11.19

Bigalex78
If you have supported the game in Russian,but I think using screenshots may vary
(This is not sarcasm,but just if all the text is unclear,then find where to change the settings pretty hard)
Spoiler

Corleone 228
Here I can not help, I have the settings on Russian you can change it.Most likely regional ograniczenia well,or maybe help screens above.

B
Bigalex78 16.11.19

Crash T
Yes I have Russian text, I do voice English

p
poyui 16.11.19

guys I have the same canoe , I have the Russian text and English voice. help who can!!!!! I even account friend took it all in Russian. and I have only Russian subtitles. in how and can not do anything was deleted 5 times doesn't help

W
Werew01f 16.11.19

poyui
Bigalex78
Try to download torrent a file folder sounddata,it has the localization files, and then replace in the game.Just do not know will help or not,but worth a try.
https://yadi.sk/d/LzguFKdQ3FeaYU
It's not pirates,and license image of the game. So modders don't Agilis

V
Vasek Vasekk 16.11.19

Crash T
Pirates are nowhere and will not be soon)

d
dan-lih 16.11.19

Here at random decided the question for themselves, the path to the game must be in Latin!! My folder was in Cyrillic one, once renamed, the game immediately had the opportunity to change the voice!! Only had to do the test files!

r
rasta 16.11.19

people bought the game and when installing no Russian language at all, unable to throw off the Russian voice file and menu?
Crash T
threw the file with the voice and localization_hc sound has not appeared
in the menu where to choose voice-over no Russian

Y
Yaroslav Larionov 16.11.19

The path to the game should be in Russian. change the Cyrillic to Latin and check the cache and you will be happy

S
Skandalin 16.11.19

Crash T
God bless you ,man,japonskom everything was on screen with orientirovana

e
evil_witcher 16.11.19

whatever I do I still do not have Russian

M
Morpheus2001md 16.11.19

How to do the opposite? Need English language. When you install chose English. In the end, the English Voice acting, and the interface and subtitles for Russian or Chinese. Downloaded separately milti-the Repack but don't know which files are responsible for interface and subtitles. Can anyone help?

W
Werew01f 16.11.19

Morpheus2001md
if in the game settings, you cannot select English (or other desired language), it does. It's regional restrictions