3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CONSTRUCTION 14.02.22 09:22 pm

need guide pvm bow (Diablo 2)

Hey!
In short: I play close to 5 players, for obvious reasons, in some locations, extremely slow farming, there was a budget for creating a second character, I looked at the female archer, I don’t want a second caster.
I got into Google and YouTube with this request and saw enough incredible trash, I decided to turn to the PG dads for help.
The goal is fun, and to farm where rubbish sags: hcs, wsk 1-3 lvl, pit, + situationally somewhere else.
I won’t parasit on a bow with fanaticism, I plan to use WF. There is a mediocre ench, and a BO watchdog, basic items (suckers, riders, dungos, etc.) + about half of the inventory of simple charms with md / ar will be typed.

How to download more efficiently - multi or strafe?
In dex or twisted?
And from the obvious, I directly foresee problems with resists. Aniha is not.
In general, in a nutshell, please write to anyone how to decompose into skills more correctly, and with a crew.
Heartfelt thanks !
61 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 14.02.22

CONSTRUCTION, purely because there is still silence, I will write: the ants praise the cartoon. everything is better in dex, but I would throw it in vita purely so as not to be blown away by souls. wf - just toshonado, there is more damage. the rarest is a ring with buns and manalich. mana needed ppc. gued here, for example.

D
DELETEEND 14.02.22

And I got more kayfove strafe. With PGs then torches ..

souls will blow off from 1000 as well as from 500. If you do not throw cuts into inventory. But the cuts in the inventory are for anime girls! Well, ofk, you can close a purely light cut with chl, a ring and tars. For the rest (except for the poison from the skeletons, which do not give ll) was not particularly annoying. Ll from the strafe there was enough dexe to just squeeze and drink tea.

Our choice is 3md/ar/2dex! Well, or Hz 14md! And if under strafe, then you can also use the elemental domag sc ..
even on a fulldex amke with an inventory half of 2dex sc - damage from good (but categorically rare (found one with top affixes, on ice only but with minimal rolls on them (() element sc is roughly comparable to 3md.Given that mobs have both physical and barely res..

Worn by Gulik, but I had drug addict builds. Through an uprooted witchwild and then a brand. Therefore, IAS was enough for everything.
There was also an idea for a 3dry30dex tiarka, but I found it already at the end of the season and there were no runes left for Jewels. Although Gulik wore it with the VF, it seems.

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Dodges by 1, by 20 strafe, penetration, decoy, crit, 4-6 points in the cartoon and the rest in the pier.
In terms of gear - a fort and 89 ias in total. Amul HL - deadlik and res to lightning are many times better than 30 dex. The belt of the nosferatu is more ideal - if the ias is typed, then the razor is also suitable. Peppers are suckers. Rings - raven and craft with 10-12 lich and res. Hat - andi with ias jewel, but again because of ias - if typed, then there are other options - the gulik is the same.

You run, shoot at triangles with a cartoon, masturbate bosses with a strafe - you get bored quickly :C

D
DELETEEND 14.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
I ran with 25% sticky, brand and brewed principle in ormore. Ears withered after the first hbr, from such a cacophony) the sound of a bolt and from suckers often flies out. But 100% is too much)
The cartoon is generally only in cows and on the riverof flame yuzal. Strafe is better somehow, although with the WF, maybe the cartoon is not bad.

o
obsessed 14.02.22

CONSTRUCTION, you see, the movement has already started =)) there are also similar assholes on the link in the comments "that fuck that kaz ai ?!" or "that well, dirilium?". look at the comment of the stargazer cat, he was also fond of bows. I myself sympathize with Gulik, Delirium smacks of hardcore. Kats - similarly, like running back is more important than briskly handing out to the soup. xs, how much %ed is there from those 30 dexes, deadly from Highlord will be any tastier. only WF was missing in d2r :-)

D
Doberman 14.02.22

This is roflopers, they only run for fun with a bow that casts spears, it is playable in any build with any gear at the current norm for 1 ppl, on a nightmer. So at least the cakes will be funny.

o
obsessed 14.02.22

it is playable in any build with any gear, current norms for 1 ppl, on a Dobermn night
meter, well, I lowered it right down like that ..

p
passed 14.02.22

Multishot to cap, crit - while there is an increase, decoy max, pier up to 100 with a raiser, ha 1, I roll to taste, the rest is FSUs.
Budget: VF(u), andy(ias), chl, forti, suckers, razor, 2 ravens, t, md ar xp and lightrez under tg (in soul locks). On the swap you can ss, so as not to get stuck on the ladders.
Str under the gear, rest - dex (yes, and xts too).
Merck Mayt, Reaper, of course. Doesn't smell like pride, I guess.

D
Doberman 14.02.22

Obsessed
Duck even the most stubborn Bosch Amki fans run into parties with furies for one pumped, and he does 100 times more damage ;D

o
obsessed 14.02.22

the rest
is over, your suggestion is to take a rest not touching bowa? )

FSUs rest
in fury! ;-)

100 times more damage ;D
Dobermn, I've stuck in the canal "Odessa Dombrovsky", so he has a mountain in Odessa (!) with a height of 15.5 THOUSAND KILOMETERS! ☝️🧐

C
CONSTRUCTION 14.02.22

I love this forum) without flattery and other things. Thank you all!
By the weekend I will make a couple of amok, and feel. And then the work week began.

C
CONSTRUCTION 14.02.22

Dobermn
In the context of bow-am vs merk+static, will it be faster?) Yes, and investments in general are not great) And for a good character, you understand how many bers you need) I've only been playing for about a month

+ Merk's constant rips from IM. I tried to reinvent the wheel and give him a polearm crab, and he started to die from the lack of a lich :D

D
DELETEEND 14.02.22

passed wrote:
md ar xp
Yes, well, they are very much Xp of tar.
CONSTRUCTION
Take 2 dex! They are much cheaper as well. And then you really get bored, so at least you will be afraid to die from a random skill.
And most importantly, do not put on a delirium! With him, in general, despondency is solid. Too safe variant

D
DELETEEND 14.02.22

I went to the nl amku, to see what's going on there. While I was at home. Someone joined the game D: I had to give him annix.

o
obsessed 14.02.22

had to give him a
DELETEEND, he showed in the window with the best stats, and then he "did not have a place"? :D

D
Doberman 14.02.22

BUILDING A
good enchantment is a spear box or close when you're homeless. or paladen namalatki)

o
obsessed 14.02.22

DEVELOPMENT By the way, yes, but what are you brains doing when there is a palad3n na ​​malatci, dressed on the floor of the drone? =) malatci are also not afraid of Iron Maiden, sort of!
and if so .. can you feel the mirror? 1) you jump the river with a leap, 2) you yell howl, everyone is running (for dousing the bolt)!, 3) don’t give a damn about IM! 4) keel only fat (with FI) and printers with Di - PROFIT! ;D

D
DELETEEND 20.02.22

Obsessed
It was difficult to show with the best there) Although there may be some perf in very past seasons. PS

.. CONSTRUCTION Judging by the latest comments, you should not write your ideas on budget and why do you want a Persian) Just take and download yomayo. It's like a matter of a couple of days, if the gear is almost ready . You came to play, and these mossy grandfathers only dream of chests of jahs in order to farm him a bistra .. and they pull you there too. It's amazing that they have not yet said "amka slag - pump the paravozer on the cl and do it. You'll play later. " Well, not always ofk xD There, the main thing is to run the river bistra. Although it probably already happened with the Bonspire Bow .. But VF doesn’t seem to be much inferior in DPS

o
obsessed 20.02.22

It was difficult to show with the best there)
DELETEEND, are you a maSson? :D

D
DELETEEND 20.02.22

Obsessed
Yes ne. I was there either kedanul someone or licked the wenne together with Ice and received annih. I don't remember already.