3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Starkin 14.02.22 09:22 pm

FX6300 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Will it pull the game? Worth playing?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 14.02.22

if you overclock to 5GHz, then I think it’s normal to pull 30fps on the ultra. I on amd fx6100 3.8GHz on ultras allowed. You can play if you really want to, but there weren’t enough performance in places. Maybe patches have already improved optimization.

S
Starkin 20.02.22

MunchkiN 616
There are two sticks of 8GB of RAM.. In dual-channel mode.. If you drive the processor.. Is it worth overclocking the RAM?

E
Evil in the flash 20.02.22

Starkin
In 2022, with such hardware, it's strange that you still haven't overclocked it.

S
Starkin 20.02.22

Evil in the flash
Yeah.. But not everyone is given the art of Overclockers.. Time..

N
Nervios 20.02.22

Starkin
I launched the version last year, the settings seemed to be automatically low everywhere, by eye I can roughly say that in the premises the fps is not higher than 30, but in the open world riding in a car the fps is below 30, but when the view from the cockpit is more or less tolerable . I think after all the patches, and which 1.5 seems to be not much better already.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.02.22

Starkin
no not worth it. maybe it's worth driving the hupper transport bus at the processor and turning off the turbo. Overclocking depends heavily on the motherboard.
and I judge performance at maximum settings with rtx, but I don’t know how it scales on some others. and so it depends on the video card more. on the idea of ​​frequency 4.4GHz should be enough for all cores for 30fps.

N
Nervios 20.02.22

MunchkiN 616
You don't have to wait wow and wow from overclocking, despite the fact that the auto booster is already enabled on the fx6300.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.02.22

Nervios
, it works only on 4 or 3, I don’t remember the core of 6 for this processor, but for fx6100, for 2 currents and the boost itself, I have a claim, so from it friezes of slipping and all fps farting basically.