3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VeronicaAcid 14.02.22 09:22 pm

Graphics issues (Dragon Age 2)

Hello everyone. I know the game is old and I can't stop playing it. Everything is like this: I played a pirate, I decided to buy a license. I put some mods on it, a normal translation, I also downloaded the DLS from the official site so that there was voice acting (I bought it in origin). But the next problem arose. The graphics are the same as on the pirate game I previously played. Lips, eyebrows and necks are folded into such ... I don’t know how to explain, angular accordion.
Screenshots

I deleted everything and reinstalled the game about twenty times, but nothing helped. Help, who can.
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 14.02.22

Veronica Acid
Perhaps some mods conflict with each other, as far as I remember, all "cosmetic" mods need to be combined, I still need to see if the HD-pack is worth it as a mod, since there are official HD textures from EA

V
VeronicaAcid 14.02.22

JoKeRD07
I deleted all the mods, merged, rearranged and deleted again. A hundred times. The override folder contains the enpy folder. I didn't touch her. I dare to assume that these are those official textures.

J
JoKeRD07 14.02.22

Veronica
Acid As an option, reinstall the game and completely delete the DAII folder in the documents (after saving it in another location), and then start a new game

V
VeronicaAcid 14.02.22

JoKeRD07
No. Everything turned out to be easier. The settings were just low. That's all. I didn't even look there.

J
JoKeRD07 14.02.22

VeronicaAcid
OK