3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 14.02.22 09:22 pm

Last 3 Inhibitors (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I can not find them, they are not displayed on the map, despite the fact that all antennas are activated.
It seems that everything should be displayed on the map, no?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergey639 14.02.22

Tdante
Metro opened everything?
When you open them, you appear in a safe room, and there is an inhibitor.

T
Tdante 14.02.22

sergey639
Everything is open, everything is cleared, there is not a single inhibitor mark on the map. And it can’t be that I didn’t take the inhibitor from the subway table 3 times already.

s
sergey639 14.02.22

Well then who knows.
For example, for me, this buggy chest, hanging in the air in the middle of a bomb explosion, was not displayed on the map in any way. Although the tower was already working there.
4.07-4.56 on this video

M
Mark500 14.02.22

If the inhibitor is in the safe, then it may not be indicated on the map. Try to inspect all the safes, I accidentally found in one ...

A
AndreyDron21 14.02.22

I have the same problem, only not 3 but 1 is not displayed, I can’t find how to find it, although I cleared everything.

M
Mark500 20.02.22

Collected all inhibitors.
One penultimate inhibitor was found by chance in the "Dark Space" location west of St. Paul's Cathedral - the entrance from the roof, there is a safe, the code from which is guarded by two big men below.

e
eviljester 20.02.22

I myself encountered such a problem, I came here, maybe there is an answer here, but no, now I myself found it shorter 1 inhibitor will be on the quest in the old veledor called the first biomarker

s
strolix 20.02.22

Same problem. Only inhibitors are not 3, but 2

L
Leonid569 03.04.22

People please help me, I have 124 of 126 inhibitors, I have checked everything, I can’t even find all the safes. Could it be that there are not 126 inhibitors in the game? I spent a lot of time I opened everything and all the dropped boxes and so on, I still can't find 2 inhibitors

L
Leonid569 03.04.22

I'm just tired

L
Leonid569 03.04.22

People who have 124 inhibitors out of 126 I found the last 2 here is this place

K
K1pry 09.07.22

I found the last inhibitor, went around the whole map before, it was in the "first biomarker" quest, google it (code from the safe 9 7 3). From NG + inhibitors are located in such a priest, it's easier to watch the video (