3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batlif 14.02.22 09:22 pm

batlif (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

you gentlemen are not too se-kali?? where are the mods for the legend what the -----
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 14.02.22

Batlif
Mods for LE as they were, and remain. They didn't disappear anywhere. Here's an example:
Spoilerhttps://www.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/file/tes_5_skyrim_bronya_i_oruzhie_tamplierov-946457
If you're not guided by the list of the site (and here the mods are all in bulk), then you can navigate approximately by the date they were posted on PG.
LE was released on June 4, 2013. SE was released on October 28, 2016. "Rewind" the "files" section somewhere in 2014 and watch the mods until the beginning of 2017 - don't miss it: they will definitely be for the Legendary Edition. Then they will come across on SE, and somewhere in 2018, mods for the Legendary Edition began to be made extremely rarely.
And of course, you can always download and install mods from the nexus, directly from their manager. There sections are divided into LE, SE and AE

O
OHimmler 25.02.22

Batlife
Are you serious? There are about one and a half times more mods on LE now, open your eyes

Q
Questionsss 18.03.22

LE is an obsolete piece of feces, why play it when there is SE. In SE, the number of used operatives has been expanded (because Skyrim is 64-bit) and others have pushed technologies. I also heard that there is DX11