3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blacdown22 16.11.19 11:58 pm

The problem with the homeless (Tropico 6)

There was a similar theme , but the problem is slightly different . Residents don't want to take home , even with the law on free housing . There are houses of good quality and financing and for the rich . For example, the homeless 60 - and 90 vacant homes .
9 Comments
Sort by:
o
omgWTFxD 16.11.19

I don't know but MB far are it work?

S
Spamik007 16.11.19

blacdown22
A home far from work are? Just if they are far away and no bus stop, the residents build loculi near work and they do not live in the homes of Coca would not be the quality of housing and the law.

W
WanRoi 16.11.19

Spamik007 wrote:
loculi near work
Likely it is.

b
blacdown22 16.11.19

Helped , and in the truth associated with intimacy .

S
Spamik007 16.11.19

blacdown22
Maybe you see someone else useful like that. Sometimes statistics show the homeless people, but they live in apartments. Then buff all live in houses but in statistics they are without a home. But they are immensely rich, so you need to cost the Estate, and to exhibit the Highest class. And then they move from a house in Breakfast is luxurious so to speak. And everyone is happy.

V
Valentinys3 16.11.19

Spamik007
And bus stop set (free travel) and underground Parking is already built, and free housing, one dick, they work near the shacks putting their own! Now, when I build some conditional farm, put a few houses near it and everyone is happy, but still do not understand why they public transport use

b
blacdown22 16.11.19

Oh , I was also interested . We need some stops in addition to bus depot ? I just them in the building is not seen

S
Spamik007 16.11.19

Valentinys3
I was faced with this problem, so that is also built loculi near work. But noting that I have all the houses were occupied by building additional house so to speak where I have residential neighborhoods and loculi near me was demolished. And the problem is gone.
blacdown22
The spot should be allocated, in addition to the construction of the Bus depot need to distribute yourself to the bus stop which route they will go.

b
blacdown22 16.11.19

Thank you