3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 14.02.22 09:22 pm

Furmark.

Hello everyone, tell me if it is possible to burn the vidyuhu during the test with the Furmark program and how much time it is generally recommended to do the test.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.02.22

if vidyuha normal I think it is impossible. I somehow fried the video for about 30 minutes, but I think 10 minutes will be enough to reach the maximum temperatures for this test when overclocking for stability, for example.
but in principle, you can slam a video card with a temperature with slightly different tasks, so when overclocking, you should not unconditionally rely on this furmark.
if not in overclocking, then I think the video card as a whole is difficult to spoil if it has good stupid cooling and components. and vidyuhu can, in principle, be heated irregularly for a short time to 90-120 degrees and artifacts, but here it is possible, depending on which one, because the less those processes, the less so.

H
Horse567 20.02.22

Clearly, sp.

S
SonyK_2 20.02.22

Horse567
...is it possible to burn the vidyuhu with the Furmark program...
Any such test program implies that the hardware will be loaded to the maximum (or almost to it). If everything is in order with the vidyuhi - nothing will happen, if there are suspicions of a malfunction - at your own peril and risk.
Spoiler
... how long is it generally recommended to do a test.
Yes, as much as you like - if you have time and do not feel sorry for the iron. But I noticed at home that within 10 minutes ...
Spoiler In the settings, add one more "0" here so that the test lasts 10 minutes. The default is 1 minute.

... in Furmark the temperature rose to a certain value and "hung", fluctuating within 1-2 degrees.
Spoiler

H
Horse567 20.02.22

I did the test (aida64) "system stability test" for 35 minutes, nothing hung, did not crash, everything is fine.