3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1ko64 14.02.22 09:28 pm

hook cat (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

having received a cat hook, there is no way to improve it, did anyone have it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 14.02.22

After completing the first quest in which it is given immediately, you can improve it.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

If I remember correctly, all upgrade tools require military parts, which are looted from air cargo. You need to make sure that there are enough of them (at least 2 pieces).

N
N1ko64 14.02.22

Tdante
So he did it, but he's not there

N
N1ko64 14.02.22

Denis G
I have collected almost all these details, so it's not a problem to pump, the problem is the availability of pumping

D
Denis G 14.02.22

N1ko64 Do you
mean the problem is in stock? Where are you trying to download it from, from the inventory or what?
The tool is pumped from mechanic traders who sell and improve blueprints. For example, there is one in Fisheye. There, in the improvements section, look, the top line is about night runner tools. The right one is called "Hook".
Spoiler

N
N1ko64 14.02.22

Denis G
So no, I do everything through repairmen, but somehow I was able to pump a flashlight and a paraglider)))

D
Denis G 14.02.22

N1ko64
Well, then I don’t know, check, maybe you already got a pumped cat))

N
N1ko64 20.02.22

Denis G cheat menu helped with the problem

S
Strikles 20.02.22

N1ko64
Bro, save me. The same crap. What should I do?)
I rocked it, but to no avail. All the same at the first level of improvement. On 1 save everything was fine, but now some kind of idiocy. help)

A
ArsiProduction 20.02.22

N1ko64 Tell me
please, what menu?

K
Krayzie 20.02.22

ArsiProduction Give a link?

A
ArsiProduction 20.02.22

Krayzie
yes please

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

And my cat hook does not fit into the cell, in general, more than one throwing weapon is not installed in the cell, it got stuck in the body of the tower where the cat hook is needed, now I don’t know what to do.