3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Billy Milligan 14.02.22 09:28 pm

Deserter (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Hello to all.
caught a small bug.
the deserter was passing the quest, Meyer went to hand it in at the base of the peacekeepers, I thought that right now there might be some kind of hard turn, they say they would send a cut scene to another locale, and decided to first turn in the quest with Elena, who everyone thought that she poisoned, but in fact she did antibiotics. in general, she was in a prison, went to hand over the quest, Meyer appeared there. after the surrender, she shows that she is in prison, but she is not there. and nowhere to be found)) I tried restarting, went to other locations, sleep day and night.

someone faced such a problem? maybe further along the plot it will appear, I think, or after the update the bug will pass
2 Comments
Sort by:
c
craftick 14.02.22

the same, kick when you can decide

B
Billy Milligan 20.02.22

craftick
I have a new dilemma, after the observatory (before it was not written anywhere that this is a quest that starts the final) this series of quests, well, almost all quests are gone (well, this is already part of the epilogue, so naturally, it's a shame that they didn't write mb would have waited, they say the quest interesting) well, I’ll go, then I’ll run around waiting for new branches and dopas to go through