3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MUGEN90 14.02.22 09:28 pm

Freeze in the slums (Sifu)

Terribly freezes in the slums: even at minimum wages: especially when you enter the corridor for a moment ala oldboy. Who has the same? Decided?
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raib3rg 14.02.22

MUGEN90 loading
location apparently, on all missions so 1-2 times

c
clever_user 14.02.22

Freeze is not only in the slums.
At first I thought that I didn’t have a percentage, but no - even the owners of top-end iron complain.
It is not clear what the problem is, either the shaders are not loaded correctly, or the assets. The loading of the map drops sharply at the entrances to new locations, while severe friezes are observed.
It's not the hardware, it's some kind of jambs of the engine. Looks like memory leaks.
In general, I have not been able to solve the problem yet, if anyone has done it, please unsubscribe.

v
vip291993 14.02.22

clever_user there are still fierce friezes and the camera will fly to the side in the Tower (level 4).

A
Aligambro 14.02.22

Shader caching is not normal or not at all, I did not check, another freezing game on unreal shit 4 almost all games on this engine do not work normally, apparently if there are no c++ progers in the development team, you can not buy the game

m
mascarel 14.02.22

Many people have this problem, and so do I, people even created a special topic on reddit, and the developers are silent, and after all, almost a week has passed since the release of the game. There is no solution at all anywhere, the entire Internet has been rummaged, this is some kind of n * z * ts

r
rahku5 14.02.22

Mdaa fought is called thank you developed for shit the same garbage wildly freezes in the slums characteristics of i3 2130 gtx 750 ti 8 gb operatives on ultras like 50 frames

R
Roin92 14.02.22

Hello everyone, such a question, I can’t use a blow to a lying enemy through the "C" button,
I hold down and just press and spam nothing happens on a lying enemy, you can't rebind the button in the control settings

k
kenny undead 14.02.22

Roin92
Press e(English T)

H
Hhha 14.02.22

Who has friezes in the slums. The frieze will not completely remove it, but it will help you pass, as soon as you start the level, immediately exit the game and go back after pressing continue. Should help in some locations, the friezes will be but less.

M
Metalist1925 14.02.22

rahku5
750ti, freezes
Maybe lower the settings?

D
DemONukeR 18.03.22

Good day. I bought a Sifu on epic, installed ... well, everything on the topic of the forum is terrible brakes in the slums on the first floor where the door is locked, on the second, third floor and that ill-fated corridor with a side view.
During the time that the game has been updated twice, in February there was an update and today too (March 3, 2022), and the slums both slowed down and slowed down and it’s not clear what these gammon-makers are generally changing in these updates. I have neither the strength nor the desire to play with such brakes, I regretted that I spent money on it. The computer meets the recommended requirements. How to solve a problem?

h
hanberez 18.03.22

DemONukeR
Nothing slows me down. Try setting the graphics to minimum.

D
DemONukeR 18.03.22

hanberez
It's not about graphics or a weak video card. slow down the slums in certain places, described by me above. Plus, the fact that the method suggested by the comrades in misfortune, namely: Start the level, exit the game and re-enter with a continuation, albeit partially, but solves the problem with the brakes (although problematic locations on the level still slow down) already says that that there is clearly clumsily written software from the publisher. Well, the fact that the flight in the club is normal, there has never been a micro freeze or specific brakes anywhere.

M
Max P 12.09.22

It looks like the new update version 1.12 solved all the problems with friezes.
Spoiler

d
di-kei67 20.01.23

Not solved, after the update I have the same thing