3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22 09:28 pm

EGS/Techland save issue (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Hello brother!
I folded two days ago with a very, very annoying find.
And it's not negative in the game, saving the gameplay.
The problem that arose when reinstalling Windows and reinstalling the game, when I started it, I saw a clean game with saved achievements, although it was worth autoloading saves.
Sadness suddenly seized me, and rushed to those EGS support, where they said that they had nothing to do with this factor with car storage, and then they told me to contact Techland, well, I scribbled a message to them.
Today I received an answer, I will publish it further:

Dear Ivan,

Thank you for your mail.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, cloud saves are not available yet for Epic Games Launcher.

Make sure to subscribe to our social media profiles to obtain the latest news and updates as soon as they are revealed by our teams, please

Keep an ear out for anyone out of the loop.
And we are waiting for it to be fixed.
and then I have 70 + hours of simulated gameplay went to the bottom.
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 14.02.22

IVANKO3089
In general, the quest got bugged and the door does not open on a high-rise in the second city.

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

Lex-one
Ku, you mean on the TV tower?.

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

I have lags that were the loss of interaction with the subject in the game, but the way I found it was to re-enter the game, well, in more detail, this is the exit to the main menu and the launch of the game from the saved save point.

L
Lex one 14.02.22

IVANKO3089
Yes

D
Denis G 14.02.22

So it seems that Epic Gay Store did not support cloud saves in principle. At least until recently.

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

Denis G
Yes, I know.
but the developers who spy on the game, then they should have a save, whatever one may say, I don’t run into the store, only the game.
how many played. deleted. reinstalled, this is the first time, as if I bought a pirated version.

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

Lex-one
I don't know, I didn't have this,
Wait or look for someone who had the same thing, well, try my way.
and we are waiting for new patches and new bugs :)

D
Denis G 14.02.22

IVANKO3089
I don't know, but it seems that the loss of saves when reinstalling Windows is a very tense situation that no one will correct it. Well, it's just that people with licensed Windows change it every few years, and no one forbids backing up saves. Moreover, I am sure that in the Steam version there is no such problem.

s
stalker_stas 14.02.22

Denis G
Already supports at least here!

s
stalker_stas 14.02.22

s
stalker_stas 14.02.22

I have a problem in another I can’t improve Hook Cat)

r
rpccprrpc31 14.02.22

stalker_stas
I don't have the SYNCHRONIZE DATA and ENABLE CLOUD SAVE functions in my dying light 2 epic gems. I contacted epic gemes support and they answered me in the chat that the game may not support cloud saves and they will add this feature possibly later.

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

stalker_stas
ha, that's a joke.
but how? one store, one game.
What is your country? Perhaps this is where the secret is.

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

stalker_stas
well, here is a system bug, or a crooked game, you need to wait for a patch to fix this.
or go through the game in a new way, we can bug a save.
I see several people have experienced this.

K
Kartonkratos 14.02.22

rpccprrpc31
IVANKO3089
Doesn't bother you that he showed it on a completely different game!

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

Kartonkratos
damn,
umm,
ahah sorry. I'm blind, the current woke up and did not care, I saw the size of the game file and got it, thanks for the correction.

F
FreeLanger 14.02.22

I don’t have saves in the game at all, that is, it’s trite, I play, go to the main menu, consider that I haven’t played. at the same time, each entry into the game seems to be the first, that is, with the brightness setting, etc. Who has experienced this?

D
Denis G 14.02.22

Silly assumption that the user does not have enough rights to access c:UsersusernameDocumentsdying light 2

F
FreeLanger 14.02.22

Denis G
I will say more, such a folder is not even created.

p
prapor001 25.02.22

I played 9 hours, today I turn it on - a new game, there are no saves.