3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 14.02.22 09:48 pm

Hire or poach characters v1.5 (Crusader Kings 3)

It used to be easier!
You are looking for a character, and there are many who were ready to go to your yard even for FREE!
It was not necessary to spend money in gold to get yourself, not the best, but at least warriors.

Now what?
Everyone, everyone without exception does not even want to look in your direction! Just think, some Supreme Leader of Bjarmia with 2 vassals...
No, you pay us, and even then we might already... And where can I get that...? Only from the dirt themselves ...!

I thought through the marriage of those who remained at the court, to attract some of the necessary courtiers ... Wherever there, and these went to a foreign land to breed ...!

And how do you deal with the lack of courtiers?!
How did the new patch 1.5.0.1 surprise you?
1 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 14.02.22

VETER15
Well, in general, through a matrilineal marriage, you can attract courtiers for yourself, maybe you didn’t click the checkbox for this type of marriage and you entered into a regular one, that’s why you left, OR, you married some petty feudal lord, and due to the fact that he had some the thread of ownership, the woman went to him, although the marriage was matrilineal.
And so I just don’t pay attention temporarily, it happened that I only had 2 courtiers, and 3 positions were empty, again there were 2 warriors, well, I live, I wait, they somehow appear there themselves)) I somehow don’t pay attention and after a while they enough