3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 14.02.22 09:48 pm

Survivors or Peacekeepers (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

in fact, who was chosen to give the tower, areas? who is better, in your opinion? at first I wanted survivors, they're kind of "good", but this barney pissed me off, and sophie, they only use the main character, and they behave like jerks .. and I want to try the traps of peacekeepers for zombies
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 14.02.22

VioO
so look +/- and choose, I pumped full survivors

D
Denis G 14.02.22

How to transfer sections - it seems that almost do not care, a matter of convenience.
Another thing is interesting.
Spoiler Are there any plot implications if you hand over the TV Tower to the Survivors?

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

Denis
G

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

VioO
MR +, but you should feel sorry for the plot of what you want to get !!!

S
Samson14 14.02.22

A crossbow will be given if you give 4 buildings to peacekeepers

V
VioO 14.02.22

I’ve given the tower of water to the peacekeepers, I’m returning to the market, but there’s no one there, everything is boarded up, the plants are all dried up, it’s already uncomfortable :( I don’t understand, the peacekeepers didn’t share water with them at all and all the inhabitants died ?? the tower to the survivors, then the peacekeepers metro will also be abandoned?
I hope the survivors are not a happy ending, but peacekeepers a bad end to the game? this is stupid 😅

D
Denis G 14.02.22

VioO
Here's a New Vegas-style ending, a few text slides for each episode.
SpoilerFor Old Willedor, a more favorable outcome is the Survivors.
Moreover, in fact
Spoiler in any situation, the Peacekeepers are the worst alternative. For a better ending, you need to give the water tower to the survivors, blow up the windmill, hand over the TV tower to Frank, and even more than that - in the final episode, choose the commander of the renegades, because the nigga is still a contraceptive.

s
saa0891 14.02.22

The peacekeepers, of course, because of the crossbow, plus they at least have useful traps in the locations, although in the first part it was much better. pumped in skills, and more ballistas.

V
VioO 14.02.22

Denis
G

D
Denis G 14.02.22

VioO
I would not say. If we are only talking about a pumping station, it only plays for the Bazaar. For a big city, this choice, in fact, is not important. And after moving to downtown, they generally forget about him. There you can choose again. And this is where you have to choose carefully.
Besides, the question is subjective. Someone will consider the order of the Peacekeepers the best ending. True, in this case, as I understand it
, Spoilers will not work as Aiden Loan
saa0891 wrote:
Peacekeepers, of course, because of the crossbow, plus they at least have useful traps at locations
These traps are, in fact, more harmful. As I already wrote, this rubbish is activated by a single press of F, while precise targeting is not necessary. As a result, when you just want to quietly loot something, you often get a siren in return, an explosion and a street with zombies put on your ears.

s
saa0891 14.02.22

Denis G
For me, on the contrary, traps are very useful, especially electrical panels on the ground, it’s generally gorgeous to clean up a crowd of zombies, I also threw the bait so that everyone would gather and then fry it, although cars with explosives and ballistas also deliver, on the contrary, I would like even more different traps and what would it was in the skills as in the first part that it was pumped, it's a pity that it was all cut out.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

saa0891
For an amateur, of course. But again, the game regularly forces fast movement through the streets, while clearing them almost never requires. So it turns out that the bonuses of survivors make it easier to pass, and in the case of some quests for a while - significantly. And the bonuses of peacekeepers are just not a particularly necessary entertainment stick.

V
VioO 14.02.22

Denis G
, thank you

D
Denis G 14.02.22

VioO
Hakon, of course, a funny little
one. Spoiler is it worth destroying an entire city because of him, perhaps the last one on earth)
And when I first saw this baelish, I immediately thought - I would have to kill him.
Spoiler And here, it turns out, there are so many choices)

V
VioO 14.02.22

Denis
G

D
DEDGAMER 14.02.22

For anyone, you need to give 4 points of tasks for peacekeepers in order to get this notorious crossbow, and there it’s already whatever you want ...

M
Mark500 14.02.22

In my opinion, the most useful of all that they give is a crossbow, in general, an imba, if you make a lot of bolts, you can kill enemies without taking any damage at all.