3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fra1mY 14.02.22 09:48 pm

What do you want to see in the game, your assumptions (Hogwarts Legacy)

Describe what you want to see
20 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erontlop 14.02.22

yes, for now, I’m playing the game, well, I would like to duel and study magic at the level of the pan so that you can pick it up.

V
Vaipen 14.02.22

In general, how much can Hogwarts procrastinate. I would like to know more about other schools. There are so many of them and Durmrstrang, and Charmbaton, and the Sorcerer, we know practically nothing about them, they just said that they exist and we continue to rush around Hogwarts. Well, you ended the Potter story on the fact that he defeated Volodya, okay. Duck, you can tell a new one about the same Viktor Kramm from Durmstrang or Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons. Or change your mind about some Russian Ivan, a descendant of Ilya Muromets, and send him to the Witchcrafter.

T
TURBURETKA 20.02.22

It is better not to wait for anything until the launch of the game, so that later you would not be upset by the absence of certain things.

a
artemiarush 26.03.22

Locations from the Harry Potter universe that could be seen in games, films, concepts and all sorts of other materials throughout the expansion of this universe, including from Fantastic Beasts.

S
Sargarus 26.03.22

An open world like Skyrim or the Witcher. Without corridor cantilever type year of var

p
pushkin.as89 26.03.22

Living and open world, with the consequences of your actions and so on.

B
Bola1695 26.03.22

I expect a good storyline from the game, a well-developed open world, interesting activities in the open world, spectacular fights and duels, well-implemented broomstick flights, and, of course, good optimization on a PC :)

D
Delrains 26.03.22

And I do not see the point in such topics. What difference does it make what we want to see in the game? After all, in reality it will be completely different, far from our expectations.

A
Alexey Vygodin 03.04.22

The main question for me! Will there be Russian voice acting?

W
WhtNSB 11.04.22

Alexey Vygodin
Just in case, learn English, there is still time. The original soundtrack is better

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 14.05.22

Multiplayer

g
gatsujotar 01.08.22

magic like in Morrowind and melee duels

c
calvin_orange 20.01.23

I want the whole process to be complete. Admission - Diagon Alley - Station - Train - Castle - Hogsmeade
And I really want multiplayer. And not only for duels, but also for the joint passage of missions.

But Wishlist - Wishlist.
In fact, I expect the graphics in the game to be at the level (or slightly higher) of the Half-Blood Prince (especially if you watch the game preview).
From the locations of Hogwarts and Hogsmeade + a bunch of empty surrounding areas.
Most likely a rather short plot, there will probably be many side +/- monotonous tasks.
Perhaps many things will be worked out to the details, but this will affect the gameplay indirectly. It won't improve the storyline or make it longer, nor will it make the open world more fulfilling or the quests more varied.
Rather, the depth of development will be in some kind of animations and visual effects, as well as following the Potter canon.

i
iKapusha 20.01.23

plot and Russian voice acting

R
Rigel star 20.01.23

Has anyone heard whether the main character will have a written biography (family, friends and in general who he is) or not?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

probably a system of magic so that it would be convenient for her to bang a couple of buttons. a Harry Potter magician simulator would probably not be very convenient to play.

W
WOR4UN 20.01.23

I would like not to see Denuvo in the game.

a
awareness of greatness 20.01.23

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
A harry potter magician simulator would probably not be very playable.
Looking for someone

A
Aniwas 20.01.23

Looking forward to playing the dark wizard

K
Kira5678 26.01.23

I want a decent "open world" and an epic plot, one of the important factors for me ☺️ and of course there would be some references to Garik 🙃