3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fra1mY 14.02.22 09:48 pm

What kind of game do you want to see, your theories and assumptions (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

Write your opinion
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Allex_stormrage 25.05.22

In general, I don’t like games with fellow travelers bots, especially those as useless as that small one. But overall I enjoyed the game. Looking forward to the second part with more puzzles.
PS The game seems to be officially released without the Russian language at all? It's a little frustrating

D
Don Obolon 30.06.22

Allex_stormrage
Yes, there is no understanding at all, there are no German, French (!!!) languages ​​either. How shoud I understand this?

P
Pirate_In_Law 30.06.22

I liked the previous part, I do not think that this one will be worse.

D
DEDGAMER 07.10.22

In the second part, as I see it, the GG was made into special forces with a crossbow and knife kills in front of a child, although this child controls rats ... amusing

S
Satsat1 09.10.22

as always, stupid guardians) Moreover, the topic is not new, remind the project where they also moved around half-heartedly, afraid of rats, a couple .. And in general, what kind of trend has gone, games where they intimidate us, they want to make you afraid, hiding, a stone from around the corner. The Witcher Forever, the time of heroes has not passed!

D
Dakini 09.10.22

Optimized.