3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ihord 14.02.22 10:02 pm

New Projects (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Tell me pzhl, the inscription “new projects are available” constantly hangs in the game. All projects have been viewed, and there is an exclamation mark on the projects tab. a sign and in the game at the bottom left a permanent inscription new projects are available. What am I doing wrong?
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 14.02.22

Ihord wrote:
and there is an exclamation on the projects tab. a sign and in the game at the bottom left a permanent inscription new projects are available.
Are all projects reviewed? Did you scroll down the list with the mouse wheel?

i
ihord 14.02.22

BlackTigerTK
Yes, of course. I really can't figure out what the joke is. All other tabs are ok. Went in, looked at everything new, exclamation. the sign is gone. Maybe some glitch. Tried a breakout. /login doesn't help.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.02.22

Ihord
Maybe a glitch. In general, projects are updated once a week, except for daily ones. And there are only two daily. I didn't seem to have any problems viewing projects. Here in the upper right corner a message about projects constantly pops up if there are no active tasks.

K
Kostya Kashansky 14.02.22

Ihord
Same problem.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.02.22

Ihord
Kostya Kashansky
Logged into the game today. As usual, there were two daily projects. One in normal locations and the second - in TK.
I looked through them - the exclamation mark disappeared. After closing the map, the inscription about new projects at the bottom left was crossed out and disappeared. That is, everything works as it should.
Spoiler

I can advise you to delete everything in the game folder along the path My DocumentsMy GamesTom Clancy's The Division 2. The game will create everything you need the next time you start it. True, the graphics settings will have to be redone.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.02.22

Markers present
Spoiler
Markers dropped
Spoiler

i
ihord 20.02.22

BlackTigerTK
Markers are all reset. And on the tab "projects" is still worth exclamation. sign

B
BlackTigerTK 20.02.22

Ihord
You precisely looked through all three lines of projects? If so, try deleting the game files, as I advised above.

i
ihord 20.02.22

BlackTigerTK All
projects have been viewed. Deleting the files didn't work. On the passage, as it were, does not affect. Well, okay.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.02.22

Ihord
Some kind of local glitch :-) I don't remember such a thing at least once.

L
Lya_v_kube 08.07.22

The bug is actually at least 2 years old, how is it solved xs, you need to find out why it appears at all
Perhaps there are some hidden projects

D
Den4ikRZK 08.07.22

there is a separate project for the owners of the Season Pass, and because of this, the inscription does not disappear for those who do not have it.

L
Lya_v_kube 19.07.22

Den4ikRZK
So I bought a season pass

D
Den4ikRZK 19.07.22

Lya_v_kube misled you, you need a season pass, not a season pass.

L
Lya_v_kube 19.07.22

Den4ikRZK
Can I have a specific screenshot to understand exactly what it is about?

B
BlackTigerTK 19.07.22

Lya_v_kube
Spoiler

L
Lya_v_kube 19.07.22

BlackTigerTK
Got it, what specific projects does he open? Never bought a battle pass

B
BlackTigerTK 19.07.22

Lya_v_kube
I can't say which project is being opened - I haven't bought a season pass right now. With the start of a new season, a new one is needed. The old one stopped working. Previously, it was bought from me. And now it's not so easy to buy.