3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
William BJ Blazkowicz 14.02.22 10:03 pm

A bug with the display of the installed modification in the workbench! (Fallout 4)

Guys who had such troubles, how to solve ?! part of the modification of the weapon I mods is not displayed and I demolished the mods and set it, and I just didn’t do one hell, compensators the weapon still completely disappears, the game is clean, it still costs nothing and still the same trouble
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 14.02.22

WilliamBJBlazkowicz
Maybe the problem is that there are missing mods? Look at the mod page for a description: maybe you need to download something from above

W
William BJ Blazkowicz 14.02.22

JoKeRD07
so that's the point, I shot mods, included a clean game and the same bug

J
JoKeRD07 14.02.22

WilliamBJBlazkowicz The
difference from the fact that you have disabled all mods and launched a "clean" game will not give anything - you need to clean the ini and so on

B
BlackTigerTK 14.02.22

WilliamBJBlazkowicz
Perhaps, after deleting the mods, you still have some directories from the mods in the DATA folder of the game. If there is, delete it. There, except for the Video folder, there should be nothing. Also check for the presence of "left" *.ba2 archive files in this directory - perhaps not everything was deleted. By the names of the files, I think it's easy to understand whether the file belongs to a game or a mod. And the last thing - in the My DocumentsMy GamesFallout4 directory, delete three ini files, the game will recreate them on startup.

W
William BJ Blazkowicz 20.02.22

BlackTigerTK
Bro, did everything, demolished the game, both the root and ini files, reinstalled it in the incentive three times, nifiga, the save became broken, I started a new game, and the textures returned, it's a shame for the lost progress

B
BlackTigerTK 20.02.22

WilliamBJBlazkowicz
Yes... with mods it happens that the save breaks. Faced. True, I had the impression that there was more to do with scripts. It's still saved to a save file. I even tried the FallrimTools utility in an attempt to fix it, but, alas ...