3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rapid851 14.02.22 10:03 pm

FPS dropped very hard in the game (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

2-3 months ago I updated the computer with the following components:
Windows - 7 64x
Processor: intel core i3 530 @2.93Ghz(4 CPUs)
RAM: 8 GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 1050 ti (4GB)

Downloaded the game (Assassin's Creed Unity pirate) passed, everything was fine, it was at ultra 40-50 fps. I decided to replay it 3-4 days ago, went in and *** ate a little 15-20-25 fps, rarely 30-35. No matter how I change the
graphics, I set everything in the settings to the absolute minimum, in the NVIDIA control panel the slider for performance and the settings themselves for FPS performance did not change from the word AT ALL, that is, as it was, 20-25 on average remained the same !!
Swap files, checks with 3 antiviruses (as well as manually searching for viruses), disk defragmentation, patches, antifreezes, added a new disk through a program, NOTHING HELPS AT ALL. with patches, changed the settings in the game files themselves.

Nothing helps at all, the fps does not change AT ALL, when someone gets at least 6-7 from the settings, I generally have 0!
In performance tests, the percentage is loaded at 70-80, the vidyuha at 40-50, the percentage did not heat up above 50 degrees at all in games ...
I repeat, when I downloaded the game for the first time and passed, everything was perfect 40-60 fps (40 from complex locations with crowds,60-65 mostly)
The skills of my lamerism on the Internet have exhausted themselves on this topic, so I go to the forums ... I'm almost sure that there is no way to increase the fps ..
59 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rapid851 14.02.22

I also want to add that it's not the processor, because again, everything was perfect in the first playthrough.

Z
Zh1VaGo 14.02.22

Rapid851
For the sake of interest, I decided to check your words "In performance tests, the percentage is loaded at 70-80" The very first link showed that you, how to say this, are not telling the truth. Even in Versailles, at the minimum settings of 720p, this percentage is 100% full of the time. So I think that's the point. I'm not talking about the fact that 1050ti will give this game, God forbid, 30-40 stable fps on ultra, with a more or less adequate processor.

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

Zh1VaGo
And how is it that everything was fine before?
It makes sense for me to lie if I want help and increase fps

S
SonyK_2 14.02.22

Rapid851 wrote:
I downloaded the game (Assassin's Creed Unity pirate) passed, everything is fine, at ultra 40-50 fps ...
At what resolution and graphics settings?
... And how is it that everything was fine before?
Since then, something has changed in the system: OS updates, game version, drivers, etc.? Did you monitor the load on the computer during the game using third-party programs (MSI Afterburner, etc.)? - if not, shoot a video from the game in moments where it lags. It is desirable that the total load on the CPU and for each core / thread separately be visible, the more indicators, the better.
Spoiler
... 4-5 times I downloaded the game from different repacks, different versions with patches, changed the settings in the game files themselves.
After removing each of the repacks, were all the "tails" remaining in the system removed - folders, files, registry entries?
...antifreeze...
What is it?
... added a new disk through a program ...
A virtual new disk (if there is one physical one) will not improve the situation, but adding an SSD as a system (and game) one can have a positive effect on the speed of downloads / uploads of data during games. But it will depend on the games themselves: how the developers implemented data loading.
...In performance tests, the percentage is loaded at 70-80, the video card at 40-50...
There is an "underload" of the video card. Either the processor "does not take out" (most likely), or the vidyukha works at incomplete performance, possibly due to the power supply mode. You can try enabling high performance mode in the power options and in the nVidia panel. But if the processor can not cope - will not help.

a
asbarton 14.02.22

What nonsense! what are the ultras? such a bottom vidyuha and percent, God forbid, at the minimum, it will give something and no more, just the dude played at the minimum and forgot, and then he put the ultra and what he imagined (allegedly played on the ultras earlier) 1050 tee, even when it came out, was a complete crap and inferior and inferior even to the 960

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

asbarton
I wouldn't write here if it was originally 20-25 fps.

S
SonyK_2 14.02.22

Rapid851
Will there be a video from you (so that all graphics settings can be seen on it), or will you continue to write about what someone else's opinion is not interested in? - there are no psychics here to guess what is happening on your computer. And as for the vidyuhi, they wrote you correctly - I have a similar drawdown below 30 fps (video under the spoiler in the post above), but there you can see the graphics settings and the load on the system.

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

SonyK_2
SonyK_2

1) For some reason, I don’t have a CPU load monitoring setting
2) The resolution is 1366 by 900 (not 900, I forgot what number it is)
3) Here on the video I showed that on different settings one fps
Tails yes, deleted it manually and the registry like how I cleaned it, but I’m not sure that it’s correct and completely ... If there are any tips on this, I’ll be glad to hear
Antifreezes, I found such things on YouTube, they say FPS increases, but as I said, nothing that I found in 4-5 days didn't work for me.

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

SonyK_2

here is the video

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

SonyK_2
No, well, just as they say, you criticize, suggest, no matter how?))

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

asbarton
To the phrase that I invented that I played normally, if I had at least 25-30 fps, I would see the brakes and I would not be comfortable at least playing, but I'm not so much dumber that I would forget that 2 months ago I downloaded did nothing and calmly played

S
SonyK_2 14.02.22

Rapid851 wrote:
... for some reason there is no setting for monitoring CPU load ...
What is the version of the program? - if 4.6.2.15745, most likely your hardware is not supported or, as an option, something is missing in the system. If older, update.
... Yes, I deleted the tails manually and sort of cleaned the registry, but I’m not sure that it’s correct and completely ... If there are any tips on this, I’ll be glad to hear
. If you’re not sure that everything is deleted on your own, use special programs.
... Antifreezes I found such things in YouTube, they say FPS increases ...
Ie . installed some nonsense that does not know what it does, or maybe installed some kind of miner under the guise of "improvers", etc.?

Why use Burner and Experience at the same time? - extra load on the CPU, the first one can record video itself.

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

SonyK_2
Well, yes, I downloaded version 4.6.2 from the off site, but what can I do?
Through the si cleaner I cleaned the registry
Well, maybe you are right, but I installed it only today (I tried to fix the fps) and the problems with the fps were already 2-3 days ago, so the fps does not drop because of it

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

SonyK_2 Restarted the
game, here is another control panel setting:

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

SonyK_2
Unless even if the processor is weak, can it be that with the maximum in the panel and in the game, and the minimum here and there, fps is 20-25 ??? It doesn’t even increase by 6-7

S
SonyK_2 14.02.22

Rapid851 wrote:
... I downloaded version 4.6.2 from the off site, but what can I do?
I don’t know what can be done with your hardware, but in order for my video card recording (using H.264) to work normally, I had to install kb2533623 (loading external libraries).
... not so much dumber to forget that 2 months ago I downloaded nothing and played quietly ...
So remember everything that has changed during this time: did you install any updates, update drivers, etc. Ideally, you need to check on the same repack on which it used to be ... "... everything is fine, at ultra 40-50 fps ..."
... even if the processor is weak, it may be that with the maximum in the panel and in the game, and the minimum here and there, fps 20-25 ??? It doesn’t even increase by 6-7
If the CPU does not have time to transfer the data needed to draw the frame by the video card, nothing may change from the graphic settings. For example, in large open spaces, with a large number of objects (for example, bots), the load on the CPU increases, due to the fact that their physical interaction with each other in the game is most often calculated on the processor.

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

SonyK_2 Updated
drivers through experience, but mostly only played in GTA (license) and didn’t download anything like that, and didn’t update either .. You can try to demolish Windows and reinstall it, but still, before you pay for reinstallation, I want to try all the methods
Even the computer cleaned from dust by the way ...

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

SonyK_2 wrote:
If the CPU does not have time to transfer the data needed to draw the frame by the video card, it may not change anything from the graphic settings. For example, in large open spaces, with a large number of objects (for example, bots), the load on the CPU increases, due to the fact that their physical interaction with each other in the game most often occurs on the processor.
Well, it’s clear, apparently it’s still in him, but I’m so picky that I definitely couldn’t play with the FPS like now, I don’t know what happened :(

R
Rapid851 14.02.22

SonyK_2 wrote:
Ideally, you need to check on the same repack on which it used to be ... "...everything is fine, at ultra 40-50 fps ..."
Yes, I have already tried so many repacks that he has obviously already been there. ..

S
SonyK_2 14.02.22

Rapid851 wrote:
... You can try to demolish Windows and install it again, but still, before you pay for the reinstallation, you want to try all the methods ... The
OS is reinstalled in extreme cases: for example, when changing hardware (motherboard), or something in the system " screwed up" that can't be fixed in any other way. And if you don’t learn how to install it yourself, then you will pay someone.
...apparently, it's still in him...
Most likely yes, but until his data can be displayed on video and watched during the game itself, it's hard to say for sure. Either turn on the task manager or the resource monitor (so that they don’t interfere during the game), and when the lagodrome starts, immediately switch to them and watch the CPU load - for some time the maximum load will be visible on the graph.
... I have already tried so many repacks that he has obviously already been there ...
If different repacks have different tablets, but something remains from the previous version in the system, a conflict may occur. But this is only one of the options - if the drivers are updated automatically, it may be that the newer version works worse than the one with which I played before. Perhaps rolling back the driver can help.
Are OS updates enabled? - if so, there is a possibility that an update has been installed that "protects" from "dangers" that can spread through "holes" specially left by iron manufacturers. Not the fact that they will save, but performance may decrease - the weaker the iron, the more noticeable it will be.