3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qixi 14.02.22 10:03 pm

How does ll work? (Diablo 2)

Read the mate part, %ll × damage dealt × modifier = amount of HP gained. On hell, most, if not all, mobs have a 33% modifier.
I noticed that merk usually heals from 4 hits from red to green HP. I figured that with about 5000 damage, the actual amount of HP received through the lich will be about 100hp. The measure has about 1.7k hp. And he restores almost 1k ...
Did I calculate correctly? Or is it worth considering the jab that procs 8 times out of 10 (when attacking)? Or does not every mob have a 33% modifier? The analysis was carried out on the 3rd act, durance, packs with vampires (blood lords)
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

hmm, and I thought that you just need to beat and hp will rush :C

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

The modifiers are different, I looked, 75% of the blood lords.

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
It's like hitting and hitting different things) you can not hit)
But the question is actually not so simple, for example, crash or crit increase the percentage of hp received from the lich. People study the mat part in order to pick up gear most effectively)
Here, crit on insight, for example, at 50% increases lich by 50%, and on obedience or infinity crash 40%, which removes a certain percentage of hp, and try to calculate which is more effective - how much hp the mobs have you usually farm, what damage resistance they have, etc. It's about the fact that the forty is waiting for the merk to finish off the immuns, and it is important to make a high damage and maintain a measure and maintain survival.

p
passed 14.02.22

Physdamage, lich%, physicalrez, drain effectiveness, difficulty penalty. In each case, your personal. Crash has no effect.

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Qixi
crash does not give lich ;C
Based on the lich, no one chooses - even you listed the options that you do not need, well, if survivability and damage are important.

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

Those. Crash doesn't count as physical damage?

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Qixi
is considered.