3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Needekvvat 14.02.22 10:03 pm

Questions on dark zones and convoys (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Hello everyone, tell me why I go through the dark zone, kill all the zombies there, and just loot everything that is possible (also with convoys), but it doesn’t appear on the map as completed ... or should it be?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex9663 14.02.22

Needekvvat
the same shit, maybe the loot is replenished there or it's a bug, kick me when someone answers

H
Hattack 14.02.22

Needekvvat
Alex9663
Don't worry, that's how it should be! Imagine a different situation... The second part, just like the first one, was originally designed for passing the game not just by jumping through the plot and that's it!

A
AndreyDron21 14.02.22

Alex9663
Convoys and dark zones are made in order to constantly loot there after a while loot appears again so they should not be marked as completed

A
Alex9663 14.02.22

AndreyDron21
endless loot? lovely

M
Mark500 14.02.22

Alex9663
So it was the same in the first part, all the loot respawned...

D
Denis G 14.02.22

Moreover, in the first part there were also quarantine zones, from where people looted survival kits. At the same time, if you take out all the kits, the zone becomes passed, and the loot will no longer spawn. Well, guess what the players did. That's right, they left the zone without taking all the kits so that the farming zone remained open.
In the sequel, the developers, apparently, took into account this feature) And saved the players from unnecessary crap.

S
Sinpro 14.02.22

Denis G
not really, you can visit the zones to shit, even if you loot them completely, it’s just that the time spent was not always justified by the carried away, so we ran along the optimal path, the best example is a supermarket, while running to the back room for 2 sets and taking out all 5 , you can re-enter 3 times and take out 9 (3 times 3 from the main hall)

D
Denis G 14.02.22

Sinpro
So I don't remember well, but it seems that just after the removal of all the sets, the zone was marked as passed, and there was nothing more useful to take out from there. Or simply for the passage of the second bonus was not given.
A couple of years have passed since I was doing this kind of garbage, maybe for the same reason I took out 3 pieces from the supermarket, there you only need to make three jumps and turn off the current, and for the other two you need to break into a room full of zombies. In this case, in general, the mechanics remained unchanged from the first part.