3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 14.02.22 10:03 pm

Scrap metal and alcohol (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Share if anyone has found a quick farm for scrap metal and alcohol, I constantly use them for crafting, I get tired of running around all the merchants and buying or looting garbage cans, since the metal is most often there.
So damn funny, all these boxes with valuables are only for sale, it would be better if the ingredients for crafting were also there, as far as I remember alcohol, or rarely or never came across
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mark500 14.02.22

In my opinion, alcohol is lying around little by little, I have not seen deposits anywhere.
Where does the scrap metal go? I bought a little from the merchants, then I gave it up - there was nowhere to go, I also have a lot of master keys ...

s
saa0891 14.02.22

VioO
Buy from merchants.

V
VioO 14.02.22

saa0891
I say that I always buy from merchants, they still have a little, if only I run around everyone, but this is too much

V
VioO 14.02.22

Mark500
How where? And throwing blades and Molotov cocktails? Yes, and for other crafting
goodies Pumped knives and a cocktail are cool, I always use them

V
Vedagor 14.02.22

VioO Loot
cars and merchants.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

You can almost find scrap metal in every urn. With alcohol in the sequel, the situation is much worse. In the first part, it was heaped up, and every second bum was a drunkard, bottles fell from the loot. Here, apparently, it is easiest to loot shops at night in dark areas.