3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dssctv_wq 14.02.22 10:19 pm

Molecular Level (Fallout 4)

I hope for your resourcefulness in this matter.
I started the mission for the Minutemen, by chance, I did not know what to choose here. I built a teleporter, Struges is standing by the calculator, counting and waiting for me to jump into the portal of the Institute. I don't jump because there will be a failure of the line with the Underground and the Brotherhood of Steel, in parallel I went through several side missions for a couple of hours of real time, and then I just found out what a boring line will be for these homeless people, I want to go for the Underground, but better for the Brotherhood of Steel, with which I practically have a line not completed, now the mission Steel Shadow: Talk to paladin Dans, I left the Brotherhood for dessert. The problem is that I don’t know how to change my shoes, there are no close saves in the game, there are saves at the very beginning of the game and after the construction of the teleport, the same files are on the system disk, I’m ready to roll back for a couple of hours of the game. Teleport can't be dismantled only the main parts of the teleport can be removed to the workshop, Struges also stands by the calculator, he does not understand and does not go to the workshop, including the antenna. I think something will happen next. Nothing should change for the Brotherhood either.
Does anyone have any ideas how to break the game and change shoes? Save download is not an option, because. there will be other settlers, clothes, buildings, skills, etc. I really want to go with Liberty Prime and strangle the super mutants, or at least play for the subway
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 14.02.22

dssctv_wq
As far as I remember all this kitchen (I went through it a very long time), for all three factions, up to a certain point, quests can be done in parallel. Including for the Institute. The construction of a teleport is not a turnaround moment. Look at the old topics on the forum, it seems to have been discussed already.

l
longerr2007 20.02.22

You need to reach the Critical Mass quest. Then 4 options appear.