3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riddick00x 14.02.22 10:39 pm

funny books

I brought up this topic for a reason because I only read one introduction in the book and commentaries on one book.

The fact is that now there are a lot of mediocre and "stupid" authors who write books from which you simply want under the table, from their stupidity in describing characters and heroes.

PS
For now, post your funniest and most ridiculous moments in books. And I'll post later my funny moments in the book.

And when writing your funny and ridiculous moment in the book, do not forget to include the title of the book.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor_Pskov 14.02.22

There are a lot of funny and stupid stories on the San Andreas Folk Art Forum.

w
walheru 14.02.22

I thought that the topic would be about humorous books ... I immediately wanted to write to Jerome K. Jerome, otherwise ... =)))

E
ElendiI 14.02.22

Puchkov released The Lord of the Rings in Goblin.

B
Bianor 14.02.22

walheru
immediately wanted to write to Jerome K. Jerome, otherwise... =)))
Damn... Me too.

p
printing in the infernal 14.02.22

http://forums.playground.ru/talk/literature/686915/

Y
Your Majesty 14.02.22

I don’t know what others have there, but in modern Ukrainian literature now every book is with some kind of vulgarism, and with such that experienced people are surprised. From the latter, I remember an episode from the novel "The Last Night of the President" how Pavlo (that is, Viktor Andreyevich Yushchenko), unaware of peeping from a crack in the fence, went to write under him. It's good that this is at least about the young years of the president. This is in a serious book.

In general, it would be funny if it were not so vulgar.

E
Elena7355 14.02.22

I love humorous fantasy, for example Andrey Belyanin, it's funny and not vulgar