3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Persimmon 16.11.19 11:59 pm

Device hardware rendering is not found (Overwatch)

Crashes on the map hanamura on the basis of the attack, I understand that there are off the forum with this error, but it is quite dead, can anyone have any thoughts on the problem or someone has faced and got some help.
Laptop core 7, 6Gb RAM, nvidia geforce 840m, intel hd graphics 4400
Weak, but at lower than 60 fps, Thanks in advance. PS tech support says don't do that.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroRex 16.11.19

Tried that Uncheck in the settings of the client battlenet if possible use hardware acceleration for the browser?
It is generally desirable to enumerate what I've tried to do, and to give more information like clocked/not clocked and stuff like that

P
Persimmon 16.11.19

KroRex
- this option is unchecked
- settings in various combinations to twist, to turn sync off, in a window mode and so on.
- settings nvidia the priorities of the power modes also do not help
- third-party software is not necessary, all service all the maximum off except for nvidia nvidia experience
- Check and repair game files to no avail
driver for intel updated, nvidia driver current 378.49, rearranged them, tried them in different combinations - effect 0
- any advice Tekhpod like Defrag,scannow sfc - no results
P. S. win 10 pro 64 with no such problems

K
KroRex 16.11.19

Persimmon
Increase the paging file on eight gigs.
Try in the Nvidia control panel to play around with settings for games.

The only problem on hanamura? With other games no problems like unexpected freezes or fps dips?

P
Persimmon 16.11.19

KroRex
I'll try, the only problem on this map, in other games everything is fine, in any game of this error, no errors in the style of the driver is restored after a failure

P
Persimmon 16.11.19

Tried a different manipulation of swap files, various settings of nvidia, but I found one way to reduce the probability of departure of 99%, 100 hundred percent can not say because I play so a week and still nothing flew.
And so the way: you just Need to wait when will be minute and all your teammates will come from the base attack, then revive and go through the left side on top, at the point of death and rebirth on the basis of the repeat, and lo and behold the game crashes. Maybe it will help someone as it helped me. PS No circumstances not to go on the bottom through the machines even after the first time successfully left the base on top, it will crash.

A
Artem Severin 16.11.19

I had the same problem, only with videokarty from AMD. Solved the problem after restoring to factory settings. Hope will help someone.

d
derectim 16.11.19

Blizzard gave the answer to the solution to this problem, here is what wrote Silentel Customer Service:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/ru/overwatch/topic/17616882119

Z
Zak666 16.11.19

Artem Severin
Where exactly to reset to factory settings?