3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeFEAR 14.02.22 10:46 pm

Darya Dontsova

Wow... read the current interview with her... she was called a mega-popular and chiatema in Russia)) She actually burns, says that she can do 4 books a month (judging by the quality, it is so). She also said that she set herself a norm of 20 pages a day. Damn ... some mega-cool writer set himself the condition of 3 (!) Pages a day, but high-quality and thoughtful. Great works are created over the years (Master and Margarita for example), and she writes 4 books a month...
Who reads her? Don't be shy to sign up..
16 Comments
Sort by:
U
User118072 14.02.22

Well, haven't you heard?)) She has 20 monkeys with typewriters in her basement! Are you asking :D

A
Alaric 14.02.22

Maybe someone is reading, but it's clearly not me.

W
Wirth's leg 14.02.22

not 20, but 40 thousand. Well, 20 thousand of them are black writers.

d
daftCAT7 14.02.22

So she doesn’t have books, but small books that are read in the subway and trains, which is why she is considered popular. Yes, and they also make miserable series (although I think everything is designed for an audience of 30 or 40, although they try to do it * cool *).

D
Dark_Sun 14.02.22

Sholokhov wrote "Quiet Don" in a year or two at the age of 22 somewhere.

y
yagami cantabile 14.02.22

http://beauty-n-beast.livejournal.com/144403.html#cutid1

S
Sanchezz82 14.02.22

Dontsova is cool... NOT VERY!!!!

n
nagrizolich 14.02.22

All the same, this is her merit ... after all, not everyone will guess to clone not sausages with sheep, but books.!.

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 14.02.22

To further confuse the content, she writes new books on top of old ones...

A
Ankuzya 14.02.22

Fu, what!

y
yagami cantabile 14.02.22

hmm, you would first follow the link and read ... I wonder what you will say then.

J
Jack 14.02.22

and who is she anyway.

K
KeFEAR 14.02.22

The link is cool, read it, but read more comments))) And in general, if we assume that she herself writes so many books, this does not add any quality to them. It's just a business and its name is already a trade mark)) There are a lot of books, housewives are happy, people read in the subway, so thieves are also happy))) Conclusion: it really brings happiness to people. I suck...

N
Nestor Makhno 14.02.22

ace, great works were written over the years, for example, "Eugene Onegin" Pushkin wrote 7 years, and the work of Kobzar Shevchenko "Nazar Stodolia" for 5 years. And then 4 books a month .... with such books only heat apartments and houses, by burning them in the oven

A
Ankuzya 14.02.22

... or paste over latrines ...

E
Elena7355 14.02.22

Honestly, I haven’t read it, I can respect her as a person who has coped with a serious illness, but I don’t read, it’s not my genre