3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prodnik112 14.02.22 10:46 pm

Game stuck on initial screen (Cyberpunk 2077)

For the entire time of the game, not a single bug has arisen, and now I launch it, I skip the initial video (I also tried not to skip it), after which the game stops on the screen "to continue, press the space bar" and nothing further. At the same time, the game reacts to the button, because a characteristic click and the sound of "hacking" are heard, the screen simply does not go away.
Maybe someone faced a similar problem and found a solution? I looked, I didn’t find a sensible answer, I don’t have a gamepad. The latest version, bought in epic games.
It would be better if my cars flew half a card than this :)
2 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 14.02.22

Prodnik112
Drive all your PC data here Byra)

A
ArXangel_ann 14.02.22

Prodnik112
most likely the key bindings have fallen off. What have you been doing? fashion? I had something like this with some mod, but I don’t remember with which one ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Reset all default keys or you can try the default file www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3289

Download, unpack and throw the file inputUserMappings.xml with a replacement in /your path to the game/Cyberpunk2077/r6/config

Save your thread somewhere, just in case
Resets all key settings to default, you will have to configure your bindings in a new way.