3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOMATO3HNK 14.02.22 10:46 pm

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on Steam (Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City)

Perhaps such a topic has already been (or boyan), though I haven’t seen such people here, well, if there was, then I’m sorry, I didn’t notice.

And the topic is this: Until May 18, in Steam'e at one of the stands in the "Shop" there was news about the pre-order of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. There was no pre-order button. One of my acquaintances (foreigner) acquired another official. release dates on Steam, i.e. until May 18 and said that she had a "Pre-order" button.

Okay, I checked every day until the 18th whether the "Pre-order" button or at least the price tag would appear. Nothing like that. On the 18th, minute by minute, second by second, news appears on Steam about the availability of the PC digital version of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for purchase. There are still no prices and "Add to Cart" buttons. For the next days, I observe the following picture: "the game is not available in your region" (c). Fine! This is with the declared Russian subtitles in the game (as well as on PS3/X360 versions)*. Now they have removed the game from the list altogether. I would sue them for disinformation, maybe I deliberately set aside money and waited for the PC version.

* And taking into account that on PS3 and X360 the game is available in Russia (and even in my city), I ordered it, passed it (including 2 released DLCs) and almost got platinum and 100%.

Your thoughts. Can someone explain all this bullshit?

It’s not worth arranging wars about the game because it will be offtopic, I perfectly understand that this is not the same RE, and only First Aid Spray, Leon S. Kennedy and the title Resident Evil itself remained from the game, but if you discard the name, then the game is quite itself very much.
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neliel 14.02.22

for some reason, all resident evils are not available for our region in the incentive, probably because in the Russian incentive the prices are very low (compared to America) ... I changed with the British, he gave me Raccoon City, and I gave him a guest recon future solder)

K
KOMATO3HNK 14.02.22

I wonder how much they wanted to ask for it? Like on PS3 2500r.? Let them go, you can’t ask for so much for digital ones.

N
Neliel 14.02.22

xs .. but I wouldn’t give more than a thousand for it, and then if all the bugs were fixed ... and with bugs for 600 just right, as I actually did))

K
KOMATO3HNK 14.02.22

Yes, there are plenty of bugs. As for the price: there are a lot of games that aren't worth the money these days.

R
Remnants. 14.02.22

Yes, even with the capcom, everything is completely strange. They don’t even have a risent ivel, but a biohazard (bio threat).

S
Skree 14.02.22

lehman2010
Well, this is the original name - biohazard
in Europe had to be renamed because the rights to the name were registered under some kind of group. That's what they called resident evil.

R
Remnants. 14.02.22

Scrii
but the essence does not change. Capcom members hide all their projects in Europe (well, except for Teken x Street Fighter).

k
killmanor 14.02.22

if anyone found a steam version, throw a link to the store) thanks in advance.

D
DemonDMC 14.02.22

killmanor http://store.steampowered.com/app/209100/?cc=us

b
byteme 14.02.22

But I bought it on the day it was released on PS3 and now I regret it. First of all, it's shit. Secondly, due to the fact that you need to pinch the left stick to run, I broke this fucking stick. In general, the sadness is complete.

l
lexa13 14.02.22

people developed the game not by capcom, she published the current game, another studio was engaged in this game!
and the conditions for restricting distribution in regions such as Russia were set by the developers themselves

T
Tomas Freeze 14.02.22

the game does not start in the incentive on win10, I went through all the methods and set compatibility with wine 7, everything was in vain.

d
dimakozhanov 11.04.22

Tomas Freeze
The game works on Win 10, it means you have problems.