3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borismoiseevrmx 20.02.22 05:35 am

How not to fail the quest to collect all the cards? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm replaying Witcher 3 for the second time, is there somewhere a clear list of quests in which you need to participate in the gwent?
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 20.02.22

borismoiseevrmx
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2180102892 Is it that
hard to google?

d
dimon-alfa 20.02.22

When you go to the ball with Triss, you have to play gwent there. If this is not done, then the task of finding maps is considered failed.

b
borismoiseevrmx 25.02.22

I read about it, but it seems that's not all? I heard that the card must be won from Lubmert in Kaer Morhen

N
Nurp 25.02.22

borismoiseevrmx
http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/pravila-bloga-i-putevoditel-po-blogu-2

b
borismoiseevrmx 25.02.22

In general, there is some inconsistency with the cards. I looked before playing with the blacksmith how many cards in Velen and Novigrad: 6 and 9, won the Philippe Eilhart card from the blacksmith - a cool level 10 card that is not affected by weather effects and execution - looked into the Gwent book and what I see: still left 6 and 9 cards.

b
borismoiseevrmx 25.02.22

Played twice with the bookseller in the marketplace in Novigrad, and he gave away another card, one that was not there yet.

b
borismoiseevrmx 25.02.22

I dug up quests on the net that CANNOT be missed, otherwise the opportunity for unique cards will be missed forever. Copy-pasted from email replies:
1. Novigrad. 3 cards: Dandelion / Vampire: Brooks / Milva. On the mission "A Matter of Life and Death" to the right of the entrance there are players in Gwent, where you need to play 3 games, in no case do not miss them, otherwise after completing the task it will no longer be possible to return there.

2. Novigrad. 3 cards: Jan Natalis / Fringilla Vigo / Isengrim Faoiltiarna. After completing the main quest "Long live the art!", the quest "A Dangerous Game" will be available to you, which is taken from Zoltan Chivay near the "Sage and Rosemary" tavern. When completing the quest, you will have a choice of rewards, cards or money, choose cards, otherwise we will not receive them anymore.

3. Novigrad. 1 card: Geralt of Rivia. After Triss's "Now or never" task, Dijkstra will turn to you for help, agree to help him and at the end of the task you will have the opportunity to play with the shoemaker Thaler and win a unique card from him. You need to knock out this card before a certain task, otherwise there will be no more opportunities.

4. Novigrad. 4 cards: All level 4 leader cards. There are only 4 opponents on the "High stakes" task, you can't lose to anyone, save in front of each opponent, refuse Sakha's offer for the first time and after defeating Tybalt (the last opponent) agree. PS The rest of the cards, as I understand it, can be obtained at any time. I myself received all the cards of Velen and Novigrad, there was 1 card left in Kaer Morhen and 25 in Skellige. PSS Do not only play gwent with everyone, also buy cards not only from innkeepers, it happens that they are sold from ordinary sellers. So, I bought 2 missing cards in Velen from some blacksmith.

O
OSKaR2255 18.03.22

I wouldn't worry about this quest, if you have the Blood and Wine DLC, Toussaint will be able to buy all those maps that you missed in the story.

b
borismoiseevrmx 18.03.22

OSKaR2255
no, you can't, because in Toussaint you can only buy cards for the new Skellige deck. This quest fails automatically if you missed the gwent games in the quests I mentioned above in regular play.