3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostet12 20.02.22 05:35 am

For whom will we start the virgin passage? (Elden Ring)

I'm thinking for a Samurai or a Tramp
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 20.02.22

For a bum in shorts and with a stick

L
LUTZ Hiray 20.02.22

Judging by the already existing experience, the complexity of the class can be built something like this (from the simplest to the most complex)
Spoiler1. Astrologer - magician. There is nothing more to say.
2. The Prophet - he is not a full-fledged magician, but the healka at the beginning of the game, in addition to flasks, is a huge advantage.
3. Tramp - a knight, a lot of hp, a lot of damage, a lot of armor.
4. Samurai - the same knight, but armor, less damage and an imba bow at the start.
5. Confessor is a controversial character, on the one hand there is magic, on the other hand it is not pumped, perhaps this is an analogue of the herald from DS3, who, in principle, dragged at the first stages but required skill because of his spear, in this case he will have a broadsword, which was no less heavy weapon in terms of combat, but still was simpler, an ideal choice for a beginner
6. The prisoner is a magician, but inferior, because of this, he will require work in close combat, which is complicated by the lack of armor as such (I assume an analogue of the DS3 killer)
7. The hero is a difficult class due to the full concentration on combat skills, but this leveled out by a large damage.
8. Warrior - a character that has absorbed all the chic chips from software games, dual weapons (which will be ineffective against armor, keep this in mind), buckler, high agility, in general, an ideal character for the average player.
9. The bandit is a very difficult character in terms of gameplay, which in fact was always taken out by the initial increased luck and dexterity.
10. Scoundrel - this time even without a shield, good luck bro ...
The opinion is exclusively subjective, I do not think that I am fully right and I will be glad if someone expresses their thoughts on this topic.
Personally, I have a choice between the Warrior (most likely I will start for him) and the Confessor (simply because he has a beautiful set), but on the release, with a detailed analysis, I can change my opinion

s
shhelkun 20.02.22

Rogue and that's it.

f
frendzy 20.02.22

and I'm for the alchemist perhaps

n
nighthawkreal 20.02.22

I would try it with a cauldron on my head, although the confessor has a beautiful cloak.

l
loyal 20.02.22

Confessor, Bandit, Warrior, Scoundrel. Some of them

G
GG4 20.02.22

I'll bend over for the magician.

n
nighthawkreal 20.02.22

Kvasilich
Given that I don't yet know where the other gear is, the starter kit is important.

K
Kaskad131 20.02.22

Can you play the whole story in co-op?

L
LUTZ Hiray 20.02.22

Kvasilich
Well, objectively, if you talk about numbers, you are right, but the game presents itself as an Action RPG and you should not neglect this component, the initial class determines which part of the lore you attribute your character to at the beginning of the adventure, which, in other words, allows it is easier for us to enjoy the game and understand it by playing some role in the story.
My subjective opinion is that I won't start playing as Rogue in the first playthroughs, out of respect for the developers who give me the opportunity to make myself a part of the game and the story that it brings.

L
LUTZ Hiray 20.02.22

Kaskad131
If you start from previous Fromsoftware games, then yes, you can. But we must not forget to promote progress both in our own world and in the world of a partner, which in Elden ring is complicated by the open world. Also, in Fromsoftware games, there were such locations where you had to go exclusively in solo, it is possible that Elden Ring will not bypass this feature.

k
kawaii1l 20.02.22

Kaskad131
Yes

K
Kaskad131 20.02.22

thank you

s
shadoweaver 25.02.22

Prophet

d
doshirak11 25.02.22

I'll try for the sake of everyone's interest, but for the first fight only in shorts with a club

D
DangerHawk80 25.02.22

I prefer to play melee. While considering 3 options in order of priority: 1) Tramp; 2) Warrior; 3) Confessor, but I’ll definitely choose on Friday at the release-) Hero and Samurai still don’t like something at all-)

n
nighthawkreal 25.02.22

I decided to go for the knight, after all, I'm not used to the console, so it's better not to be a hero.

R
Rock8 25.02.22

Started as Samurai :). But I might change it later.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Started playing for a bum with a club. I quickly acquired clothes knocked out from mobs (Godric's soldiers), looted an army two-hander, vacuumed the part of the Graveyard open on the map and I feel great. To the east of the fire with a red cap (gives the call of a jellyfish) in the house I found a man with a zweihander selling the ashes of war and now I want the same drin.

Spoiler I advise you to come to this place at night, hehe

M
MunchkiN 616 18.03.22

I would someday try to go through the game as a healed archer, but I still don’t know how the bow theme is developed there and whether it is possible to shoot from the stream.