3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha_Leha 20.02.22 05:45 am

Partner won't let me out (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game)

Generally speaking, I went behind the counter and Jan became the exit and now I can’t get out

7 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 20.02.22

Leha_Leha
Kill his only option or load an early save

P
Pravdarub 20.02.22

Leha_Leha Ohh
welcome to the first fallout. Here your partners will do everything to prevent the game from passing. Get stuck in the door, do not miss the gg, die. The hell of this game is partners. Difficulty increases exponentially. Like Russian roulette, you never know where Jan will get stuck or what mine the dog will blow. Going through the first ones, I thought that it was necessary to drag all the partners with me through the whole game and in the end they would tell me about them. Never have I been so wrong. Kill them. Kill them all. These are the worst video game companions in the history of the gaming industry.

S
Sinpro 20.02.22

in the second one it was possible to push (hold down the LMB with the arrow cursor and select the palm in the drop-down menu), I don’t remember about the first
one, you can still fire it, but it seems like he won’t leave his place (again, not exactly, he played too long)

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.02.22

Leha_Leha
usually works
Spoiler

P
Pravdarub 20.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
The first one didn't have that. At least without mods.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.02.22

Pravdarub
was, - choose the distance at which the partner follows. Resolution 800*600 as be implies their absence - although it is possible that it was added in patches.

L
Leha_Leha 20.02.22

Pravdarub
Thanks for the advice, but I won’t kill Jan, otherwise I’ll die from everyone, I also wanted to ask where to find a small battery? And then I found an imbovy alien blaster, but it has 1 store and it will end soon.