3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ljusi 20.02.22 06:04 am

Image Problem (Horizon: Forbidden West)

Kind! Has anyone else encountered a problem on PS5 in quality mode, when the character/camera is not moving, the picture is not saturated, the colors are somehow faded. As soon as you start moving, the colors change. At the same time, in the performance mode with colors, everything is OK, but the picture is too soapy. Looks like it's not in the preview. Maybe someone knows how to fix it? TV LG 55NANO863PA
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don Obolon 20.02.22

ljusi
Can hdr turn off? Or turn on

r
rasid555 20.02.22

ljusi
The SONY BRAVIA XR TV has been designed specifically for the PlayStation 5, for a complete experience, switch to it.

J
Jay C 20.02.22

I don’t like the halo around the characters in the commercials, like a plume around the entire contour or something, a white tint.

D
Don Obolon 20.02.22

Jay C
Doesn't this happen in other games? I play on ps4 pro, everything seems to be fine

J
Jay C 20.02.22

Don Obolon Not
in others, it's barely noticeable, take a closer look, maybe you have it. Obviously, there is nothing. But as if the characters on the general background are slightly highlighted.

D
Don Obolon 20.02.22

Jay C
Do you play on TV? I heard that this may be due to the high latency of the TV. Okay, I'll take a closer look. I've seen this effect before.

D
Don Obolon 20.02.22

rasid555
Good TV. It costs like two ps5))

B
BLATNOY1 20.02.22

Anti-aliasing didn't work for me at all. There were some glare and the picture is generally vyrviglaznaya. I turned off the game mode on the TV set, set it up for myself, and turned off hdr in the game and everything got back to normal.

D
DEDGAMER 20.02.22

On ps4, of course, they made a completely miserable picture, 1 part was normal in terms of graphics, but now you don’t understand what, the resolution was lowered to the point where it’s impossible to have at least some quality and performance. somehow something playable, but it's a disgrace.

B
BLATNOY1 20.02.22

DEDGAMER
So the picture is normal, there were just flickers, but now the developers have rolled out fixes

J
Jay C 20.02.22

Apparently I'm not the only one who has this, even here a post about flicker appeared, read it in the news. There is even a solution.

D
DEDGAMER 20.02.22

Jay C
Yes, there is no strong flicker, so that it was impossible to play at all, it is there when you turn left to right, when you stand still it is not there. The soap picture itself (ps4) is more worried, and the character seems to merge with the environment, in short - something shnyaga shnyaga, as I understand it, they do everything so that they switch to ps5, although even there many people are not satisfied with the graphics in 4k 30fps (or rather, few frames) or soap at 60 FPS.

B
Boni23 25.02.22

I put 30 and 60 and I don't see any difference in graphon. Maybe I have a telly like this

B
Boni23 25.02.22

I played it for 3 days and there was not a single crash or something like that

B
Boni23 25.02.22

I'm reading your comments and I'm amazed. What makes you think that 60 fps is soap. It's good to talk when you don't have a ps5 and a good TV

D
DEDGAMER 25.02.22

Boni23
Because in this game you will only get 60 fps in 1080p resolution (on PS5). And many do not like this, and the telly has nothing to do with it, including reviewers.

B
Boni23 25.02.22

I don’t know, but such a rendering in 1080 cannot be achieved. So I don't believe that I'm playing at 60 fps and 1080

D
DEDGAMER 25.02.22

Boni23
Connect to the monitor where fps is displayed and check if Foma is not a believer.

B
BLATNOY1 25.02.22

DEDGAMER
I'm surprised at people who don't understand what Fps they play without a frame counter. Even drawdowns from 60fps to 50fps are noticeable.

B
BLATNOY1 25.02.22

Boni23
In 1080p it is the same picture as on PS4 pro only in 60 fps(not stable)