3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User271236 20.02.22 06:04 am

Impressions from the full version of the game v.3 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic Impressions of the full version of the game v.2
56 Comments
Sort by:
s
sla-week 20.02.22

there is no new game as such. This is a mixture of bornout paradise and blur
and it is a pity that the tuning was removed

I
IcyHot 20.02.22

But what a multiplayer! And also a single in which you can measure records with friends!

x
xAndrewx 20.02.22

It's a mixture of burnout paradise and blur
And what's in it from Blur? Yes, and from the burnout too?

K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 20.02.22

I don’t understand what’s going on with NFS. I played it late, but I’d rather not play it at all. Just a piece of shit, with shitty graphics and shitty sound. The game itself seems interesting at first, but only until you launch it , a couple of monotonous races and you all start to feel what it smells like. About the fact that Hot Pursuit is made as one huge advertisement for supercars, I generally keep quiet and everything is clear to everyone.

J
Jeremy Clarkson 20.02.22

Great game, but the controls are too easy.

4uz 20.02.22

I don’t understand what’s going on with NFS. I played it late, but I’d rather not play it at all. Just a piece of shit, with shitty graphics and shitty sound. The game itself seems interesting at first, but only until you launch it , a couple of monotonous races and you all start to feel what it smells like. About the fact that Hot Pursuit is made as one huge advertisement for supercars, I generally keep quiet and everything is clear to everyone.

you just play in a cartoon and then you might like it

-
-VLD- 20.02.22

I decided to play this game again after a few months. I liked it a lot before. Now - even more) The graph is gorgeous, I'm already used to physics, especially drifts are pleasing - it's still an arcade game, not a simulator, so you don't need more. The fleet is large and there are many breathtaking races. It's also fun to play as a cop, especially when driving a Bugatti... I'm happy. A worthy competitor to Most Wanted

R
Rick_16 20.02.22

well, the truth is there is a drawback compared to mv - the lack of cops / racers in free driving

-
-VLD- 20.02.22

Rick_16
Here you are, unfortunately, right. By the way, happy birthday!

M
Mr.Quazar 20.02.22

Well, Need for Speed ​​Hot Pursuit pulls on 8.6, that's for sure, but no more!
In general, the game is just super, Eeyore Games just got up from their knees after the release of Shift. Need for Speed ​​Hot Pursuit is a very colorful game, and I really liked the atmosphere of the game, the whole world is so breathtakingly realistic, damn it, and when you go in the evening in a thunderstorm, it blows your tower so much. Of course, they made driving a car very easy, so you can drive with your left toes and get to the finish line. Another plus is the trump card of all the successful series of Need for Speed ​​- cops. Yes, here you are not just stealing from garbage, you are also the cop himself. Of course, it's cool to feel like a derzhsluzhovka on a speed watch. A bunch of new prebambas in the sense of EMP, spikes, suppression, barrage, and this is cool, but at the same time, the very meaning of the race is somehow lost in order to quickly get beautifully, you think more about how to cut off or take care of your opponents in some other way, and not overtake them. The graphics, but the graphics here are beautiful, I wouldn’t say that it’s ideal, but everything is great (of course, I have some glitches in the pirate with the graph, but I think this is not a mistake by IA Games). Well, in general, the Race is like a race, what to take from it, sit down and enjoy the adrenaline at high speed in sharp turns.

s
swyits 20.02.22

If it wasn’t buggy and didn’t slow down and there was a chat, it would be a very good race.

A
Artcor3 20.02.22

In order not to be buggy and not slow down, you need a normal system manager ...

s
swyits 20.02.22

Artcor3 I have crysis 2 at maximum settings flies without lags.

m
mikoka 20.02.22

An arcade is an arcade ... here the controls have been simplified for 3 year old children, and everything looks unreal, except for the graphics!
The graphics are really great, my rating is 8! I like simulators more, shift is more to my liking!

B
Brando9 20.02.22

“Of course, they made driving a car very easy, so you can drive with your left toes, and you will reach the finish line.” You will reach the finish
line, only the last one. Guys, did everything seem easy to you? Damn, I'll develop it, with the elbow of the back knee I would move somewhere! I just drove to a duel, they gave me an Audi TT, still that smokehouse, so I only saw the opponent's stopari in the distance. No no, they went too far with the complexity for sure! Recently I let my father drive, it's not real, it's just not real for a beginner to pass the race!
I think they should have provided for:
1. Level of difficulty.
2. The speed of turning a car at speed, you get away from a collision like a snail, it’s just sometimes impossible, the reaction works and the car doesn’t even hear you.
3. Smoothing, the whole car in the ladders, bad.

PS Just don't say that I can't drive, I've been driving a car for 8 years (in reality, of course).

x
xAndrewx 20.02.22

The game is actually very easy. Compared to the Underground, it's generally a kindergarten. But even Under cannot be compared to High Stakes, where it was impossible to restart the tournament race and survive during the championship.

B
Brando9 20.02.22

Andrew Tu is very light? I already choose the fastest cars, not what I want, but what is faster, and is it easy? One mistake, one hit in the opposite direction costs you a lot to get there first. Of course, in terms of graphics, it bypasses all games, and the races themselves are very exciting, but I don’t know, I play on the steering wheel, and for me this is the most difficult game, however, like the second shift.

x
xAndrewx 20.02.22

Well, what is there to advise. Drive on the opposite lane, save up nitro and spend it all at once. To enter the turn, it is enough to either let off the gas, or slow down a little, it depends on the car. Nitro can not be used in corners, it does not give any increase in speed.

B
Brando9 20.02.22

Is there no acceleration when, for example, you exit a turn and fire up (turn on the nitrous)?

x
xAndrewx 20.02.22

Only after you level the car.