3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kotangens_who 20.02.22 06:04 am

Completely broke the quest of associates. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

He began to go through the quest line of his comrades-in-arms, ran through the task, where you need to get the first piece of the ax - "Test of Valor", when he returned, he informed Vilkos about it, he replied that he would think about it and that's it, the task seemed to be completed, and in the completed last stage of the quest there were no is marked, and a side quest "to find out the task from the heads of the associates" appeared, which naturally are not taken. They don’t accept me as comrades-in-arms, they don’t make me a werewolf. Moreover, I found a solution to this problem, on another forum the situation was already exactly described. But there it just transfers to the next quest, they make you a werewolf (without being accepted as comrades in the backyard) and further along the branch. But this quest remains unfinished, Torlak does not give out a remark about wanting to be cured, and in my opinion does not consider me an ally at all, he says, that I need to prove something else there and, accordingly, Eorlund does not give out any sword. I have already tried everything, all the known commands, and returned the quest, tried to complete it through the console, nothing, the last item hangs. Can you tell me, maybe you can somehow directly activate the dialogue, or I don’t even know what to do ... The quest is completely broken, and saving oh how far (

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ru/f/p/2071141669666817215
2 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 20.02.22

Perhaps this is not a bug, it's just not very clear what the game wants from the player.
There you need to go to the backyard of Jorvaskr and talk with Aela, Vilkos and someone else there, then there will be a fist fight with Vilkos, after which the quest for admission to the Companions will begin.

D
DanilaKot 20.02.22

gmh4589
That's exactly how it is, you need to sort of talk to everyone ..