3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixFlow 17.11.19 03:10 am

2560/1440 by 24 inches

Should I take the monitor is 24 inch with a resolution of QHD (2560/1440) ... or the will FullHD (1920/1080) ?
Decided to change the monitor with IPS a matrix (now TN), but the diagonal is 24 to 27 not want to change... she's too big for me.
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mywest 17.11.19

Itself on such I sit, in games some great shows, but in the browser all too small. You can of course zoom to use, but is currently.

F
FixFlow 17.11.19

mywest
well, thank you...

X
X_ray_83 17.11.19

FixFlow
The font will be better on 2560/1440 if this is a concern then take it !

K
Kanych 17.11.19

FixFlow
I would not recommend it for 1440p you need at least GTX1080 to have 60fps in all new products. And percent you will have a narrow neck, and for such permission to the entire system to update. As ips monitors at close distances it is also so so fun, there is the fact that in this technology, the pixel light is passed and eyes Shine direct rays of the illumination, that is, between the pixels, the light rays leak, therefore, there black colour is always greyish for missing that's not in VA and TN. If you play always at night without lighting, then it is better VA or TN. I had Monique on ips, by night the brightness is reduced to 10%, as long as the light in his eyes Shine, passed and changed to VA do not regret vision at least maintain. If the TV is going to buy 4K, the only VA or OLED, but IMHO are not IPS.

F
FixFlow 17.11.19

Canic
I have a GTX 1080 and I7-7700, little versed in the gland, the essence was simply whether the difference, some nuances can be at a diagonal of 24 and a resolution of qhd. Looooot or not, whether the difference will be in games. Well, what about IPS or VA, then too, don't know exactly, but I thought IPS go... in the store will look, compare...

K
Kanych 17.11.19

FixFlow
We have official stores to take back and return the money within two weeks if something does not like it.

M
Matvey Carev 17.11.19

Monique with this permission it is better to take 27, 24 and a full pull. Too small everything will be. My opinion of course. Games plus, but in the environment of Windows will have to use a(possibly) scaling with consequences