3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vana 20.02.22 06:04 am

Necromancer in Downtown (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

In the Downtown location, in the building of an abandoned hospital, the necromancer Pisha lives, who wants to have two things:
1. The book "Voce del Morte" from the Giovanni mansion.
2. Museum fetish.
A true story in both these places, I didn’t find a damn thing like that.
Who passed this quest, explain, plz.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonoid 20.02.22

Problem with the Necromancer, but before! She asks to bring a man from above, but he is not there! Is this a glitch or is it hiding somewhere?

A
Aya 20.02.22

but I can’t get into the hospital at all, I jumped over the first barricade, but I can’t get through the second one!... I also can’t jump over the open hatch through ventilation :(
How to get there ??

d
dakari 20.02.22

2Demonoid:
in the place where the man used to stand there should be his business card, it says that he lives in Skyline Apartments in some I don’t remember the room, you go there, you talk to him, etc.

S
Sanders 20.02.22

You need to take a closer look, everything is where it should be.

T
ToTheMoonAndBack 20.02.22

It's easy to get into the basement. There is no need to jump over anything, there is an absolutely linear passage. Further, the man - Simon Milligan, a TV reporter, lives in the Skyline Apartments, room 1 (you can check it by the mailboxes in the hall), hiding in the bedroom in the closet. And the fetish is in the museum, in the basement, where the security cameras hang, run more carefully, in the room behind the glass, you can’t seem to get there except through the glass. The book lies in the Giovanni mansion in an operating room with an elevator to the catacombs, on the table, look more closely.

S
Slave Owner 20.02.22

Hm. and there was an address for this dibilyugi. But he really isn’t there. Apparently, he is on scene 18, somewhere in another location. It is written in his computer. That the first scene 17 is a hospital. Then 18 - I don’t remember where.

A
Aya 20.02.22

What kind of passage is that?.. There are barricades of furniture...
Maybe I'm just breaking through there ahead of time?... Someone sent you to the hospital? - go they say there .. or did you go yourself?

S
Slave Owner 20.02.22

I climbed into the hospital myself. No one called me there. But about barricades made of furniture, I don’t remember exactly ... There were some of the sunbeds, but I took them apart with my hands.

D
Dr. On 20.02.22

Where is this museum and mansion, in Downtown? What are they called in English?

P
Psychotoxic 20.02.22

2SlaveOwner

YOU must have looked badly in the reporter's apartment, he is hidden in the closet on the second floor of the room

D
Demonoid 20.02.22

You got it all wrong, a museum fetish and a book in the Giovani mansion! You'll have a chance to get them when you're there in passing...

D
Dr. On 20.02.22

Demonoid are you to me?

T
ToTheMoonAndBack 20.02.22

Giovanni's Mansion and Museum will be two separate locations along the main quest line.

D
Dr. On 20.02.22

I already understood. Thanks for the help.

Z
Zaimer63 20.02.22

Guys help me, I have a problem, I got to the mission of the necromancer and when I found a reporter so that I wouldn’t answer him, I have a bug with a cutscene and he doesn’t run out of the door, I just have a door and I don’t know why can you explain please

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.02.22

Zaimer63
what exactly is the bug? As far as I remember, a journalist meets you at the entrance - you climb in to inspect the hospital, in the basement Pisha offers you to bring him to her - you return, he is no longer there. As the game progresses, you find it, further along the quest.