3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22 06:04 am

Q3 port of the card from the Dreamcast (Quake 3 Arena)

In short, I muddied the port of the dc_ss406 (Crisis) map from the Dreamcast (such a prefix), the map is cool, it’s suitable for duels and meat, in short, it’s best to see it, but finally there are a lot of steering cards on the Dream, so I’ll do more soon, but for now you can download this map here
. Waiting for your comments.
30 Comments
Sort by:
h
hyp 20.02.22

Do you know me. (hyp with raii) What are the fates of the forum?

_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22

No, I don't know you, you're confusing with someone

M
Mr.StassiK 20.02.22

Played, looked GOOD GUY keep it up ...
In general, back in 2001, Sega released an official pack with cards from dreamcast so that console and PC users could fight each other ... http://www.3dgamers.ru/ addcomment.shtml?id=993047937-5176 only I killed all day, but I didn’t find this mega pack ...
If someone has at least some infa how to find it, PLEASE ANSWER ...

_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22

2 Mr.StassiK
Thank you, at least someone appreciated it =)
I know about the pack with maps, I also wanted to download it, I didn’t find the current, I decided to transfer
it myself. no one will download
ZY . And there are enough steering cards

M
Mr.StassiK 20.02.22

I sat down here in the evening and without much straining put in a couple more cards from the dream, but I have a problem with the textures. I know that I need to convert pvr to jpg, I downloaded various pvr tools + a couple of viruses... Could you tell me what programs you yourself used...
PS In the old days we used to get together in four and play Quake 3 by 6 -10 hours: shouting, shouting, in short, then there was a real multiplayer ... Now we play in a computer club for 80 cars, but this is not the same ... that buzz that was on a dream has gone somewhere. But still we played and will play this best game of all time!!!!

_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22

2 Mr.StassiK
Yes, I also had such times once. Practically it all started with this =)
All the tools you need are here
Damn, put some kind of card from there on the PG Eh, dreams, dreams...

R
Radryck 20.02.22

I respond... DC Mappack can be dragged from here: ftp://ftp.medialt.ru/Games/Quake/Quake%20III%20Arena/maps/dc-mappack.pk3 (52 meters)

By the way, some of the maps were in TimArena.

_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22

2 Radryck
Broken link =(((

M
Mr.StassiK 20.02.22

The link works fine, I downloaded it, installed it, but for some reason the cards didn’t work automatically for me ...
I think it’s all about SCRIPTS, I made my own script and the card started up like without glitches.
I looked at native scripts, and there are so many things. Can someone post a native working script ... or tell me why my cards just don't work when I insert pak'a.

_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22

2 Mr.StassiK What did you download
? My Download Master says that there is no file on the server =/

M
Mr.StassiK 20.02.22

Yes, with a simple opera, I just first selected and copied the address directly from the forum, but nothing downloaded for me ... then I went to ftp://ftp.medialt.ru and manually found this pack, and then the download worked directly on the copied address (apparently I had previously copied the address along with a space in front of it :) )

_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22

hmm.. i will try

_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22

Oh blah, hare, everything plows (I'm using CuteFTP)

M
Mr.StassiK 20.02.22

2 lexx Well what earned?

_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22

2 Mr.StassiK
Well, yes, everything works. Of course, the maps have to be loaded from the console, but I'm too lazy to dig into the scripts right now. But! This mappack lacks several cards from the dream (and steering ones)! About ten pieces. Well, if you were dreaming gamal at one time, then you will understand me.

M
Mr.StassiK 20.02.22

Yes, you are right, there will not be enough cards. And I wonder if this is the same official pack from Segi or not?

_
_LEXX_ 20.02.22

Hardly official. In the official all the cards would be.
So there is nothing left but to transfer the missing maps from the dream to the computer yourself.
In principle, Mona then stir up her mappack. With all cards. Or not - it's better to remove those cards that are already on the PC (dm6, dm7 and te de)

E
Eugene 20.02.22

Thank you so much LEXX for the map, I've been looking for it for a long time, I've rummaged through the entire Internet))) I'm very grateful to the (Crisis) Temovskaya map, I remember it was terribly chopped into it on a nap ... now we will remember the good old days))) that's just the bots are not set for some reason. ..what could be the problem?

V
Vapauk 20.02.22

People who need all the cards for Quake 3 Arena with the Sega Dreamcast, contact me, I have everything

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.02.22

Put them here in the file archive:
http://www.playground.ru/files/add/