3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
goodbye90 20.02.22 06:04 am

HELP We need your help! (Company of Heroes)

I have this problem: In a fight, the enemy units are idle, they just stand there doing nothing, and they shoot only when my units appear nearby, no attacks on my base happen ... what could be, tell me the solution? Thanks
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Federal4141 20.02.22

Where exactly are they? Created and stand? Or have they taken a certain position and are standing?

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 20.02.22

If they simply and constantly stand and do nothing, then the problem is with the game, or rather with the AI.
You just didn't express your problem clearly!

B
BezNika1 20.02.22

I confirm. AI in Skirmish mode can be idle.

I played normally for one day, everything worked fine, smart AI bots bypassed me in tactics.
The next day they stopped working. Stupidly sit on the base and do not attack.

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
It seems to me that this is a joke-mine in the code from the developers of patch 2602, protection against piracy.
Like in Arma 2, or GTA drunk look, etc.

In short, it’s clear that I’m not the only one who has such crap with AI bots.
It will be necessary to figure it out - change the difficulty, try other people's saves, etc.

B
BezNika1 20.02.22

as an option, try
adding this, and test Skirmish mode on a different difficulty.
https://savegame-download.com/company-of-heroes-tales-of-valor-save/

b
baaard 26.01.23

Hello everyone, this is the problem I downloaded from the torrent of the company and immediately the eastern front was added to the offensive in the Ardennes, everything clearly works on the eastern front, some kind of hat, I registered everything in the mod folder, but I go into the game, I press the commands, nothing works